Real Life Dexter(ess) in Mexico?

The Big Babou

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just read this today - http://www.news.com.au/weird-true-freaky/diana-huntress-of-bus-drivers-may-be-a-new-8216superhero8217-stalking-and-killing-mexico8217s-rapist-bus-drivers/story-e6frflri-1226713004808

A middle-aged female vigilante - dressed all in black with dyed blond hair - stalked and assassinated 2 bus drivers in Juarez who had been accused of sex crimes against women.

She realeased this statement to the press: "I myself and other women have suffered in silence but we can't stay quiet anymore,' the email said. "I am the instrument of vengeance for several women."

Apparently there's been a wave of sex crimes in the area & her actions have given her cult status... but the media isn't sure if she's for real or maybe an urban legend.

I'll raise you with the real life Dexter in Sweden.

A chopped-up body found tightly wrapped on the sea bed off the coast of western Sweden has been identified as that of a man who killed his wife in 2007, Swedish media reported on Wednesday.
http://www.thelocal.se/50316/20130918/

Give her a plane ticket to New Delhi.

She has my full support. Eliminate the trash, since the pos justice system down there won't even convict them most of the time.

Good for her. The rapist shit bags deserve to go down.

This.

And, how the fuck is this a good thing?

They were accused of rape; that doesn't necessarily mean they actually raped anyone.

If you posted this anywhere but Sherdog, where 97% of the posters were male you'd be accused of supporting rape and rape-culture.

The joys of society.

The vigilante's message may contain clues to its origins: It specifically refers to women who work on the city of Ciudad Ju

That article is wrong. It isn't dozens. It's more like hundreds. All women. It's been going on since the early 90's.

What a shame that the amount of police they're sticking on public transport now to protect the drivers wasn't happening in the first place to protect the hundreds of women who were raped and murdered, really.

What a shame that the amount of police they're sticking on public transport now to protect the drivers wasn't happening in the first place to protect the hundreds of women who were raped and murdered, really.

It's easier to try to stop some lone gunwoman than try to fight the cartels.

This.

And, how the fuck is this a good thing?

They were accused of rape; that doesn't necessarily mean they actually raped anyone.

Who cares if they were guilty or not? YEAH!! SHOOTEM IN THE BALLS!!! We all know nobody ever war falsely accused of rape

Back