Real Life Dexter(ess) in Mexico?

She has my full support. Eliminate the trash, since the pos justice system down there won't even convict them most of the time.

not me

who is she to decide someone's fate? Moreover, people accused of any crime deserve a trial before convicted.

In the show or book, the writers go to great lengths to show Dexter acquiring evidence on his victims to ensure they are 100% guilty. Did this vigilante killer do any of that? I can't be all "Fuck yeah!" when there is doubt over the victims guilt.

I'm sure she'll have an entertaining four year run then become extremely stupid.

I'm here for the sarcasm

This.

And, how the fuck is this a good thing?

They were accused of rape; that doesn't necessarily mean they actually raped anyone.

Normally I would support Punisher style vigilante justice against scum who truly are guilty of crimes but get away with them, but right now I would have to agree with you. If somebody here in the U.S. went around killing men accused of sexual assault, do you know how many innocent men would be killed?

If she is as good as dexter, we can be sure that she is vetting them long enough to prove their guilt.

If she is as good as dexter, we can be sure that she is vetting them long enough to prove their guilt.

I would hope so, I can't imagine going to that extreme on hearsay. IF they were indeed guilty, then they had it coming.

what's the bus drivers doing in a kitchen?

This.

And, how the fuck is this a good thing?

They were accused of rape; that doesn't necessarily mean they actually raped anyone.

dude, you live in a fantasy world. this is not the suburbs. this is fucking juarez. you'd roll up your car windows if you drove past Carlton

carlton.jpg

you should read up on mexico. read up on things like corruption.
women are being killed/raped/tortured by these bus drivers. none of them are brought to justice.

if you have a good justice system, then you don't need vigilantes. but this is not mexico. Only strength and violence mean anything to these shitheads. this is not some suburb girl getting mad someone took naked pics of her drunk.

these are women who work in terrible conditions and are forced to take a bus where the driver can rape and kill and torture them and get away with it.

i really hope you are trolling or ignorant, because people with your attitude should join the fate of the Dexteress's victims.

must be nice to think the whole world is first world

^ So everyone accused of a crime in a third-world country is guilty?

Gotcha.

dude, you live in a fantasy world. this is not the suburbs. this is fucking juarez. you'd roll up your car windows if you drove past Carlton

carlton.jpg

you should read up on mexico. read up on things like corruption.
women are being killed/raped/tortured by these bus drivers. none of them are brought to justice.

if you have a good justice system, then you don't need vigilantes. but this is not mexico. Only strength and violence mean anything to these shitheads. this is not some suburb girl getting mad someone took naked pics of her drunk.

these are women who work in terrible conditions and are forced to take a bus where the driver can rape and kill and torture them and get away with it.

i really hope you are trolling or ignorant, because people with your attitude should join the fate of the Dexteress's victims.

must be nice to think the whole world is first world

Blackandwhiteclapping.gif

Ciudad Juarez if a goddamn hellhole right now.

Vigilantes are a natural evolution of the situation.

People disappear all the time, families and business are intimidated, decapitated bodies get dumped on freeways to send a goddamn message, and there are mass graves in the desert where the bodies of women and men are dumped by the cartels.

Anyone freaking out about this woman not having good enough evidence to execute a known murderer in this area clearly has no idea how bad it is right now.

Local cops who don't work for the cartels are usually dead within a year of taking the job unless they start getting dirty to stay protected.

This is not a place with a functional criminal justice system capable of maintaining the peace.

Back