Real champions vs. "official" champions

source.gif
One says he's laughing, the other assures me that he's okay. But all I see is bitter and dishonest fans posting gifs because they have nothing to say.

All the evidence points to that complete and total imbecile being right though. The only thing we have to the contrary is ad hominem arguments and angry, hateful fans calling people names.

giphy.gif

GSP isn't Khabib. We haven't seen vicious GNP from him in years. And he's only getting older, less durable, and less athletic. If Conor beats Khabib in a rematch, then GSP has very little shot. Especially at LW, where he'd either be smaller or dehydrated as fuck.
You didn’t see what gsp did to bisping on the ground?

One says he's laughing, the other assures me that he's okay. But all I see is bitter and dishonest fans posting gifs because they have nothing to say.
giphy.gif

Damn, had you posted sooner my post above would be even better.

So now we have fake laughter, a guy assuring me he's okay, and a guy that just wants to silence truth to carry on living in fantasy land. We have the trifecta of gif-posting victims.

@Death By Samson this is what I'm saying.

Haha Connie!!! Did you come up with that yourself? Omg do I also see an extra "a" in his surname? You cheeky lil guy...
Sorry about the extra “a” I guess I wanted to make up for the one I did not receive in spelling.

Yeah. Hardly the most vicious GNP we've seen in MMA. Agsinst a one-eyed Bisping fighting for his last payday on his way out. And GSP was losing that fight. Takedowns weren't coming by the end. Had he not hurt Bisping on the feet, he woulda lost the fight. And Bisping doesn't have the standup or power of Conor. That fight is evidence that Georges would lose to Conor.

Damn, had you posted sooner my post above would be even better.
So now we have fake laughter, a guy assuring me he's okay, and a guy that just wants to silence truth to carry on living in fantasy land. We have the trifecta of gif-posting victims.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Yeah. Hardly the most vicious GNP we've seen in MMA. Agsinst a one-eyed Bisping fighting for his last payday on his way out. And GSP was losing that fight. Takedowns weren't coming by the end. Had he not hurt Bisping on the feet, he woulda lost the fight. And Bisping doesn't have the standup or power of Conor. That fight is evidence that Georges would lose to Conor.
Ok. I see. You are autistic or something.

get well soon.

Both were 40 and I do not recall that being at 155. If you think GSP doesn’t realize age matters try to get him to fight 30 year old Izzy for that same belt and see what he says.

Ok. I see. You are autistic or something.

get well soon.
Insults and running. No one (not even you) would deny that that's what the content of your post is. Thus, looks like I'm correct.

How is Jones the true Heavyweight champ when he never fought at Heavyweight? How is Ngannou the true Heavyweight champ when Stipe beat Ngannou?
How is Conor the true Welterweight champ when he only fought 3 times at Welterweight and 2 out of those 3 times was against the same person?
How is Conor the true Lightweight champ when Khabib smashed Conor?
At least at Featherweight I can kind of see where you are coming from since Conor never lost the belt, but it's disrespectful to Alexander Volkanovski to assume that Conor would beat him just like that. And how do you know that Conor would even be able to make 145 at this point?
Uh as far as I know Henry hasn't fought Yan yet, so why don't we wait and see what happens if/when they do fight before we go around declaring Yan the new champ?
It's true that Henry hasn't lost the Flyweight belt in a fight, but it's disrespectful to both Benavidez and Figueiredo to assume that they would have no chance of beating Henry if they did fight him. Especially considering the fact that Benavidez beat Henry the last time they fought.
This thread is pure shit, tell me is this a troll thread or are you really this retarded?

So stipe beat Ngannou, but somehow Francis is the real champ? and Jones who has never fought at HW is the other?
and Khabib finished Conor, but somehow Conor is still the real champ?
Conor has fought 2 LWs at 170 and somehow he's the champ at WW?

I feel dumber for having acknowledged this post with a response.

So stipe beat Ngannou, but somehow Francis is the real champ? and Jones who has never fought at HW is the other?
and Khabib finished Conor, but somehow Conor is still the real champ?
Conor has fought 2 LWs at 170 and somehow he's the champ at WW?

I feel dumber for having acknowledged this post with a response.
This guy has to be a troll, or at least I hope he is. No one could be this stupid...right?

Insults and running. No one (not even you) would deny that that's what the content of your post is. Thus, looks like I'm correct.
<GSPWoah>

You deny that him calling me "autistic" is an insult?

Or that him saying "goodbye" is him running?
<{nope}>

it wasnt goodbye, it was get well soon.

how fucking illiterate are you??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back