Reaction to DC's slam

here it is

cormier_hendo_ragdoll.gif

That trip was so slick.

dat bodybody.

instant reaction was "WHY IS THIS MATCH HAPPENING@!?!?!"

Pretty much my reaction before, during, and after.

WOW!!! DC is dominating a much smaller fighter... so amazing and surprising!!! :rolleyes:

that was a cool slam but everything else in that fight was boring. face it dc is a horrible fighter. all he does is lay on people!

lol, trolls don't even try anymore.

you suck at trolling.

One of the best performances versus a high level athlete I've seen lately.

When Dan got on the scale in ufc embedded, weighed 196, he got bleeped out. When i saw the slam, i then knew why he cursed.

ragdolled
verb
To be forcefully grabbed and tossed with such ferocity that the recipient resembles a ragdoll.

some people just fail to recognize the combination of skill/strength/athleticism required to pull of what cormier did to hendo on sat night.

Anyone else feel a bit confused watching the fight as to why there was like no reaction at all from Rogan or Goldberg? It was one of the most magnificent slams I've ever seen in my life, and Rogan was like: "Oh wow."

Really confused me as to why they weren't both screaming their lungs out.

It was racist. lol..no

Well, while I watched it, It didn't dawn on me like some WWE slam. But he just tossed Dan around, it sort of caught me off guard in the way he did it. His feet were high in the air, like 12 oclock lol. I think there were two of them. But, its been known that D.C. has an amazing core. So I wasn't surprised. I think his core is the best....Just, like some power lifter. Yeah, I just couldn't believe Dan got thrown around like a little girl..lol. No offense to Dan, but, that was amazing.

..... So my answer, is they were sort of caught off by it like I was as the viewer.I was watching it, and it happened, and I thought, wait did that just happen? It was quick in other words, to quick to hold the praise. It wasn't like hulk hogan tossing rocky outside the ring...if it was long like that, yeah, lots of praise. It was fast, he used his hips real well and fast.

The best reaction was posted as a caption to the slam...

"I SAID GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY!"

I like that one, this one is my favorite.

morkevicius-slams-yano-o.gif

The whole thing was depressing, like watching someone ragdoll your own father. On the opposite end, if DC tosses Bones around like that, it will register on the richter scale, and Joe and Goldie will jizz..in..there..pants.

Pretty much my reaction before, during, and after.

WOW!!! DC is dominating a much smaller fighter... so amazing and surprising!!! :rolleyes:

DC being a former HW and a big LHW doesn't change that Henderson was Pride 205lb champion and Strikeforce 205lb champion and has some wins at 205 in teh UFC. DC outclassed Henderson as opposed to simply outsized.

Maybe Rogan was surprised? Who cares anyway, DC is really scary at LHW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back