Reaction to DC's slam

46440-Obama-Not-Bad-Rage-Face-Q9gf.jpeg

so what if i joined last week?

You joined last week cause thats the same time you started watching MMA.

Or your other account was banned for trolling

Or this is just your troll account, cause you have no life and this is how you get your kicks.

I dunno.... pick which ever one you feel like. Let the rest of the grown ups talk now.

People get annoyed by Rogan getting overly excited about stuff, I get more annoyed by his bored, uninterested tone half the time.

This was my reaction when Hendo landed on his back. I did this exact thing on my chair.

i didn't say that.

you said "one of the most magnificent slams I've ever seen in my life". i'm merely suggesting that means you should watch more mma.

it was a fun slam. a solid slam. if it's one of the best you've ever seen, it's pretty obvious you have a lot of mma history to catch up on.

don't be mad. you have a lot of fun ahead of you. enjoy it. i'm kinda jealous. i wish i could go back to, say, UFC 32 Hughes v Newton and work my way forward watching it all for the first time.

Yeah but I've seen those you mentioned and the ones you posted. Newton is Ko'd after being the the guillotine and Hughes doesn't know he won at first.

Maybe I should have put "Witnessed live" instead, to appease all you condescending folk on here.

You joined last week cause thats the same time you started watching MMA.

Or your other account was banned for trolling

Or this is just your troll account, cause you have no life and this is how you get your kicks.

I dunno.... pick which ever one you feel like. Let the rest of the grown ups talk now.

Ohhh look at me I joined this website earlier my opinion is worth more!

STFU ***.

I wasn't impressed since Dan apparently cut negative 7 lbs for the match.

DC has amazing wrestling credentials so I was not surprised to see him throwing around the much lighter, much older, much slower Dan Henderson.

Hell, even Dan's last couple wins have come from a monstrous H-Bomb punch landing after he was handily getting his ass kicked. Dan has looked on the verge of retiring for several fights now.

I don't see DC as the new wunderkind just because he can maul Hendo. He took longer to finish Dan than several others have and they did so against a younger, more dangerous fighter.

Let's see DC vs. Rashad or Gus or some other top shelf LHW before we all consider him a pile of walking kryptonite for JBJ.

Ohhh look at me I joined this website earlier my opinion is worth more!

STFU ***.

Are you new? That's how it works around here. People automatically assume you know more/your posts are less gobshite if you have a black belt or a paid account.

They aren't.

I wasn't impressed since Dan apparently cut negative 7 lbs for the match.

DC has amazing wrestling credentials so I was not surprised to see him throwing around the much lighter, much older, much slower Dan Henderson.

Much lighter...Dan was 199 the day before. If he was half that, it would be unimpressive. Much lighter is an overstatement.

Maybe some fair weather fans are jumping on his bandwagon for smashing Hendo, but no one thought he wasn't going to. That's not based on the fact that he beat Cummins before but the quality HWs he smashed. The only reason people aren't freaking out about it more is because he already did it to a monster 258 lb Josh Barnett.

DC is legit as they come. He got the finish exactly the way he wanted and planned to - on the ground with zero possibility of the H bomb landing. Just because the new old young dinosaur lion with gazelle eyes Vitor managed to clean his clock standing doesn't make either DC's performance less of a domination.

I don't think he'll beat Jones because Jones is that good, but trying to discredit what Cormier can do is wasteful. By your rationale DC shouldn't even have to fight Rashad because his win was so, so much better.

Yeah but I've seen those you mentioned and the ones you posted. Newton is Ko'd after being the the guillotine and Hughes doesn't know he won at first.

Maybe I should have put "Witnessed live" instead, to appease all you condescending folk on here.

cool.

are you SURE you said what it is you're trying to say this time? it does help, when trying to get a point across....of that you and i certainly agree.

but to go back to your original question - why weren't the announcers as excitable as you - my guess is, b/c they were less amazed. maybe it wasn't "the most magnificent slam (they've) ever seen" (or whatever colorful adjective it was you used)....in real time or otherwise.

Last edited:
black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Old and overplayed, but this is almost exactly how it went for me. Followed by turning to those next to me saying Jones is in trouble.

cool.

are you SURE you said what it is you're trying to say this time? it does help, when trying to get a point across....of that you and i certainly agree.

but to go back to your original question - why weren't the announcers as excitable as you - my guess is, b/c they were less amazed. maybe it wasn't "the most magnificent slam (they've) ever seen" (or whatever colorful adjective it was you used)....in real time or otherwise.

Dude. You're sarcastic condescending undertone isn't needed. Oh you've got 21k posts, you must be really cool and interesting irl! I value your opinion more now!

Get laid bruh.

Back