RDA's chances against Pettis?

MMAaddictus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
RDA is on a tear. He has wins over Henderson, Cerrone, Diaz. Thoughts?
I personally think that Pettis is too good right now for RDA. Pettis via KO/TKO 2nd round.

I don't really see RDA having much of a chance against Showtime.

as much as id love to see RDA win i dont see it happening. He's a good fighter no doubt but i personally feel he falls just short of the Champ level that pettis is at.

Should be a hell of a fight if nothing else though.

He will probably win a decision against Pettis then lose to Khabib again in his next fight.

I think he has a pretty good chance at pulling off the upset. But his reign would be short lived because he'd lose the belt in his next fight in the rematch with Khabib. The Eagle is coming regardless of who wins on March 14th.

Decent, but not favourable.

RDA is agressive and strong, but insee him having a hard time with pettis. he moves quickly and strikes hard.

If somehow RDA can take the fight to the ground i can see him holding Pettis there and landing some gnp.On the feet i don't give him a big chance,but he has power to put Pettis in trouble.

RDA looked very good lately and trains in good gyms, I just can't forget how his striking looked against Khabib and therefore think that Pettis will win.
On the other side you never know how many injuries Pettis brings to the cage.

You never know man, didn't give him much chance vs Bendo, he surprised. So wont count him out

Pettis is the clear favorite, but it will be interesting if RDA scores takedowns. RDA's BJJ is extremely good.

I think he would have to set some faster pace than he usually does... You have to pressure guy like Pettis a lot.

RDA is a beast. He could very well beat Pettis, but is unquestionably the underdog.

It amuses me how some people discredit RDA but get hyped for a Cowboy title shot, given the fact RDA clearly beat him and Pettis destroyed him.

If it goes to the ground RDA has the edge on top.

I think he has a very good chance. I may even bet on him if the odds are good

Not much, Pettis will win by head kick.. or body kick, it's his choice.

Back