RDA's chances against Pettis?

I think its 60/40 for Pettis, but with RDA's momentum it may be even closer.

Should be a great fight.

Pettis 49-46

Good fight. RDA takes round 1 or 2, then Pettis picks him apart for the rest of the fight, almost KOing him couple times.

RDA has a slim, slim chance of winning this fight. Pettis beats dos Anjos anywhere it goes IMO. RDA could catch him with a head kick or a superman punch or something wild, but besides that, Pettis takes this with a third rd KO.

Pettis is the real deal.
Picture Anderson Silva or Jon Jones in a Lightweight body which is the equivalent of Anthony Pettis.
His timing is phenomenal and he covers distance and counters flawlessly.

Petis is very very good, but he's always been beatable. People forget this because he always capable of a spectacular finish. I think RDA has a pretty decent chance.

Non-existent.

i said it once, i will say it again. this fight is ppv title fight filler. its just a fight to pad pettis's record. khabib is the true contender. but he will prob have to fight one more time. maybe barboza/johnson or cowboy/bendo winner, in april/may... and even then they might give him someone else cause khabib is "so boring".

40%
And he is coming with blood in his eyes to win this title. If Pettis blink he could very well lose this fight.

RDA wouldn't have even beat Melendez

he got destroyed by Khabib too

he's not winning

Pettis finishes him in 3. He'll probably do better than Gilbert, Benson and Cerrone but is still a ways from Pettis' level.

I think it will be more competitive then most expect. He really has only lost to wrestlers in the UFC since the Jeremy Stephens KO loss like 7 years ago, and he has come a long long way since then.

Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely picking Pettis and I don't see the clear path to victory for Dos Anjos, but I think he can hang well enough on the feet to at least have a chance to try to work his grappling. That said, I honestly don't expect him to get past Pettis' guard. Pettis by decision IMO.

Man did Khabib ragdoll him though... give the man his shot already

I have RDA as the favorite. RDA is not a slow starter like Cerrone and actually has power in his strikes unlike Benson. His wrestling has also gotten substantially better.

I think he can mix it up very well and take a decision, if not finish Pettis in a later round.

Back