RDA wins by sub or DEC. sign in

i see a (t)ko...dont know who though.

If it hits the ground, sub is for sure a possibilty. RDA molests him on the ground thoroughly.

I am here for an A/C bet. I have RDA via GnP.

But if you are not interested because my A/C is new then we can go for a 2 months of sig bet. Which IMO is better. Cause You can make a new a/c & none will be aware of that bet. But Sig bet will remind everybody about that.

I'm leaning toward RDA winning and doing so handily. Sub. decision. tko. That's my leaning so far.

Easy fight for Conor. RDA will be unconscious within 2 rounds.

I am here for an A/C bet. I have RDA via GnP.

But if you are not interested because my A/C is new then we can go for a 2 months of sig bet. Which IMO is better. Cause You can make a new a/c & none will be aware of that bet. But Sig bet will remind everybody about that.
I'll A/C bet you. I got Conor winning.

as much as a dbag as connor is i do love his style, and cant help but want to see em make history. The sport needs more doods who defy logic. Still tho its a big fucking plateful for McG and I wouldnt be suprised if he gets wrecked on the ground and tapped. But i think Connor has a great way of making people stand w/ him to try and prove they're better...which works in his benefit.

be ready to get shocked again

Conot bless you hater

Condition.

If I lose I will delete my A/C. But if you lose you don't have to delete your A/C but have to wear a sig for 2 months.
I'll do 3 months since your offering to delete your Account. I will be butt hurt but its worth it LOL

Back