RDA wins by sub or DEC. sign in

Why not? Conor's been subbed twice by nobodies.
Right, but that was 6 years ago when he was also a nobody. Do you honestly see those fights going the same way now, if they were to rematch?

Not only that, RDA has submitted only 2 people while in the UFC and neither were top fighters. RDA barely has a finishing rate over 50% for his career. Conor won't allow him to point fight his way to decision either. Conor by KO in the second.

Right, but that was 6 years ago when he was also a nobody. Do you honestly see those fights going the same way now, if they were to rematch?

Not only that, RDA has submitted only 2 people while in the UFC and neither were top fighters. RDA barely has a finishing rate over 50% for his career. Conor won't allow him to point fight his way to decision either. Conor by KO in the second.

His grappling looked pretty weak against Mendes. I'm not seeing a ton of improvement in that department.

RDA via TKO

War Heysus!
auS49kj.gif

His grappling looked pretty weak against Mendes. I'm not seeing a ton of improvement in that department.
Correction: Conor's takedown defense didn't look the best. Conor got back to his feet every single time he was taken down, enough times to get the ko.

I hope RDA but i think Conor will win, he is so good with his counter punches. And he have to long reach advantage :)

Nah. Ground and pound tko. Connor never truly goes out, but just not defending enough even given Weidman like time on the ground

Back