RDA vs Conor= who controls the center

7yrWHITEbelt

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
After watching all of their fights its obvious that they both rely heavily on walking down their opponents. I have never seen either man move back more than a step or two. Im very interested to see who holds the middle. Thoughts?

McGregor gets KO victory early. He can demolish his opponents going forward or backwards.. So it doesnt matter McGregor wins that fight 10/10 times.

During the fight McGregor.
After the fight Dos Santos will have the controle of the center of the octogone as he will be laying there.

Edit : Dos Anjos* :)

Last edited:
During the fight McGregor.
After the fight Dos Santos will have the controle of the center of the octogone as he will be laying there.
Junior with a tough weight cut. But agreed, JDS will beat Conor.

How big is the gap between Brandao's blackbelt and RDA's blackbelt? Im guessing pretty large but Conor handled Diego on ground easily. Chad use wrestling to grapple fuck him.... But chad had no chance of subbing

Conor will look to counter punch like he did against Aldo. That will require him to cede octagon control.

If RDA comes pressuring he won't last 1 minute as Conor already said, he will be eating straight lefts all day.

Mcgregor gonna look a lot like Diaz I'm afraid.

RDA might try to pressure, but McGregor is likely going to put him in coffin with uppercuts just like in Brimage fight.

After watching all of their fights its obvious that they both rely heavily on walking down their opponents. I have never seen either man move back more than a step or two. Im very interested to see who holds the middle. Thoughts?
conor does not rely on walking down his opponents.

Conor will look to counter punch like he did against Aldo. That will require him to cede octagon control.

Conor started throwing right away against aldo. He landed a straight left and a kick to the knee, before the ko punch. Watch closer. Conor always initiates the attack but also counters when needed.

Back