Media RDA says him vs Islam Oct 30th Abu Dhabi

just when you could of got it

you stubby your toe again

should have let Khabib out of it
he already sonned you

RDA is going to do better than Thiago Moises, but I don't see how he can win

Things are narrowing down which is nice.
Poirier vs Oliveira
Allegedly RDA vs Islam
That leaves Justin/Chander/Beneil
out of those 3, somebody will be left behind and will be fighting somebody in a much lower ranking and I can summarize it will be either Justin or Beneil.
Beneil since he's the less popular out of the three and Justin with his contract dispute with the UFC but whoever it is, it will not be a good look.
upload_2021-7-21_21-4-46.png

Beneil and Justin already beat Tony and Conor will not fight either and, I doubt they fight 10 or lower so that leaves you with Hooker, and beating Hooker will not grant either a title shot over the other matchup pairings that are likely to take place.

Last edited:
Khabib can't make 155 anymore even with a perfect diet. If he comes out of retirement, cutting to 170 might even be a struggle. Khabib vs Adesanya for the middleweight belt?

Khabib is not coming out of retirement, that’s how confident he is that Islam will get the job done.

Bet your mortgage on Islam.
He's not coming out either way,but he's def in there to help the guys who were there for him his whole career.

Things are narrowing down which is nice.
Poirier vs Oliveira
Allegedly RDA vs Islam
That leaves Justin/Chander/Beneil
out of those 3, somebody will be left behind and will be fighting somebody in a much lower ranking and I can summarize it will be either Justin or Beneil.
Beneil since he's the less popular out of the three and Justin with his contract dispute with the UFC but whoever it is it will be not a good look.
View attachment 869244

Beneil and Justin already beat Tony and Conor will not fight either and, I doubt they fight 10 or lower so that leaves you with Hooker, and beating Hooker will not grant either a title shot over the other matchup pairings that are likely to take place.
Gaethje vs Dariush & Chandler vs Tony, unfortunately.

RDA is the real BMF. Arguably the toughest strength of schedule ever, in the most historically deep divisions.

Islam by decision

lol RDA wishes.

Chandler vs Tony? Travesty.
It will be sad, unless Tony can be tough enough to let Chandler gas. To win it'll have to look something like Bektic/Elkins.

The UFC has a lot invested in Chandler & they see Tony like Woodley. Make him put over 4 guys on his way out.

I love RDA as a person. But Dana loves him because he's like the one guy who is stupid enough to take any fight no matter how horrible the matchup is for him, and he has no awareness of the fact that he's getting older and the sport has evolved past where it was when he was a champion. So he's the perfect guy to feed players to move them up the rankings.

He took the Colby fight, he shouldn't have. He took the Usman fight, he shouldn't have. He did frustrate Dana once with Lee, but then he was still a good stepping stone for Edwards. And now Chiesa is near the top of the division as well. And now Dana wants to use him to keep moving Islam up the division. Which I'm fine with, it's a good deal. If RDA had any awareness he wouldn't take the matchup because it's a bad matchup for him, heavy wrestling matchups in general are bad for him, but he doesn't, which is what makes him such a reliable stepping stone.

Like, I bet after this fight he'd agree to fight like Tsarukyan or Gillespie or Gamrot, or some other terrible matchup for him just to shift that guy into the top 10. I don't think he'll learn.

Khabib already said he's not coming out of retirement to avenge an Islam loss. He's either delusional or trolling.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back