Media RDA says him vs Islam Oct 30th Abu Dhabi

Gaethje vs Dariush & Chandler vs Tony, unfortunately.

RDA is the real BMF. Arguably the toughest strength of schedule ever, in the most historically deep divisions.

Islam by decision

I doubt they book Chandler vs Tony but if they do that, boy that will come out of left field.

Last edited:
Looks like dos Anjos finally accepted the fight. Great strategy by the UFC to put Makhachev above him in the rankings!

I don’t think so. He’s ranked #5 now. Ship has sailed.

I love RDA as a person. But Dana loves him because he's like the one guy who is stupid enough to take any fight no matter how horrible the matchup is for him, and he has no awareness of the fact that he's getting older and the sport has evolved past where it was when he was a champion. So he's the perfect guy to feed players to move them up the rankings.

He took the Colby fight, he shouldn't have. He took the Usman fight, he shouldn't have. He did frustrate Dana once with Lee, but then he was still a good stepping stone for Edwards. And now Chiesa is near the top of the division as well. And now Dana wants to use him to keep moving Islam up the division. Which I'm fine with, it's a good deal. If RDA had any awareness he wouldn't take the matchup because it's a bad matchup for him, heavy wrestling matchups in general are bad for him, but he doesn't, which is what makes him such a reliable stepping stone.

Like, I bet after this fight he'd agree to fight like Tsarukyan or Gillespie or Gamrot, or some other terrible matchup for him just to shift that guy into the top 10. I don't think he'll learn.
Most people call fighters ducks for not being like RDA. That being said he shouldn't be called stupid for fighting who they want him to fight. Every fight is a nice paycheck and he seems to be staying relatively active.

He's trolling.

He's trolling about Khabib coming back but maybe he isn't trolling about being booked with Islam....

Then again usually these things are kept under wraps until UFC is ready to announce so maybe he is trolling about both

He's trolling about Khabib coming back but maybe he isn't trolling about being booked with Islam....

Then again usually these things are kept under wraps until UFC is ready to announce so maybe he is trolling about both

RDA is a bad ass. Win or lose against Islam. You should appreciate him giving Islam the opportunity to legitimize himself.

RDA is a gatekeeper with no TDD for wrestlers with no hands lol

He had me till the Khabib line...

I hope this fight happens...but this is just drama starting by RDA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back