Media RDA looking SHREDDED

Too many big wrestlers at 170 for him. I still think he makes waves at 155
I hope your right sherbro, I just don't see it anymore.

Would have helped if he stayed at LW this whole time. It's possible he's still a top guy at 155, but he spent a lot of his time left at 170 and he isn't getting faster now. And I'm sure it didn't help his chin moving up for those fights either.

I'd love to see him come back and be a contender at LW, but all signs point to no.

Hey Jamie, pull up that prince gif

First Costa, now RDA... Brazil's bringing the TST.

Good lw is the right weight class for him, i can't really understand why he wasn't being able to do lw, unless his bones are made of steel he should have no problem cutting

Coming from a person that's never cut weight or understands that not everyone is as heavy or light as they look. Oh yeah, he doesn't look big, it should be easy I don't get it...dur.

Good lw is the right weight class for him, i can't really understand why he wasn't being able to do lw, unless his bones are made of steel he should have no problem cutting
He had a bad weight cut against Alvarez and passed out from what I remember. He’s a big guy and you don’t lose weight as easy the older you get.

I hope your right sherbro, I just don't see it anymore.

Would have helped if he stayed at LW this whole time. It's possible he's still a top guy at 155, but he spent a lot of his time left at 170 and he isn't getting faster now. And I'm sure it didn't help his chin moving up for those fights either.

I'd love to see him come back and be a contender at LW, but all signs point to no.
He looks way leaner than before. I think with proper diet and fitness program he could look good at 155 but he’s def not getting any younger. And he matches up terribly with khabib. Already lost to him and khabib has only gotten better. He was competitive with tony during their fight too

Luckily khabib will be gone in a year so lw is gonna be wide open for. Doubt he makes another title run tho.

Islam easily destroys him with ground and pound. Check out the odds, you'll be surprised.

Last edited:
Shoop by @MMAart where he put RDA mustaches on everyone

2d95261353118220.jpg

By God, someone needs to further shoop the Mario hat onto Gaethje.

Only stupid casuals compare Makhachev to Johnny Walker. Islam is a top 5 lightweight with ridiculous ground skills. Tony Ferguson wouldn't last 3 rounds with him.

Is he still working with nick curzon? I wonder what happened to him. He had some interesting ideas about strength and conditioning training in mma.

More shredded than a Julian salad

Not good for islam.

rda is gonna smoke that guy!

He looks way leaner than before. I think with proper diet and fitness program he could look good at 155 but he’s def not getting any younger. And he matches up terribly with khabib. Already lost to him and khabib has only gotten better. He was competitive with tony during their fight too
Might have even won the fight if it werenmt for the eyepoke in the 2nd.
That fight’s still the best show of cardio I’ve ever seen in mma. Shit was wild

Hope he does well on his return to LW. He had the skills and cardio to hang with the top guys at WW, just not the size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back