Media RDA looking SHREDDED

I really hope he can get past his struggles with the cut. Even if he loses to Islam, I think he can beat a good amount of the top 15

Love RDA, but it seems he's at a stage of his career where he's a high level gatekeeper now. Not a bad place to be, but he won't be a contender anymore imo.
He's only been beaten by the best, and outside of almost dying during the weight cut for the Alverez fight which affected his ability to absorb shots, has not been stopped or blown out (although he did look disinterested during the chisea fight) if the cut back down to 155 goes well he'll be a handful for anyone there.

Shoop by @MMAart where he put RDA mustaches on everyone

2d95261353118220.jpg
It's like a flyer for a conference for the cargo-van/free candy guys.

Is he still working with nick curzon? I wonder what happened to him. He had some interesting ideas about strength and conditioning training in mma.
Curson not curzon - and I think he is but he moved to Nova Uniao and I assume will be doing future camps there.

Might have even won the fight if it werenmt for the eyepoke in the 2nd.
That fight’s still the best show of cardio I’ve ever seen in mma. Shit was wild
Yeah was a lot closer than people remember it being and I remember thinking that poke was a momentum shift. Yeah, crazy high output. Tony is on a unique level when it comes to cardio.

Yeah was a lot closer than people remember it being and I remember thinking that poke was a momentum shift. Yeah, crazy high output. Tony is on a unique level when it comes to cardio.
He won the 1st and 3rd before Tony took over the last two and put a beating on him. Probably would’ve taken the 2nd if he didn’t get a finger a few knuckles deep into his eye.:eek:
And yeah, Tony is an animal. Put a crazy, crazy pace. At seriously high altitude also.

He looks super jacked...

Motivated RDA has entered the building.

Robbie looked excellent a fight ago, still performed like sheet.

Guys like RDA are so underrated. Not necessarily because of his skills but because he truly will fight anyone and always comes to fight. If you’re not an RDA fan you’re probably a shitty fan.

Father Time is undefeated, expect him to be gun shy like Robbie, Woodley

Looks terrific.

He should have stayed at LW. Getting caught by Eddie and losing a super close 5 rounds fight against Tony should not eject someone from a division.

Well.. Khabib being champ maybe.

Back