News RDA Is Done.

Still being around pleases me then

DC fan are we?
<JonesLaugh>

Them Jones fights were something

I think DC’s departure would get the division moving.

Mostly it’s your AV
HQy3pQr.png

RDA a great 155`lbs fighter, but 170+ too much for him.

I don't think he can't anyone of them except Pettis. I didn't think I needed to say the obvious. RDA doesn't want to fight #18 on any list. lol
Lol what the fuck are you talking about? RDA already beat Lawler, and he fucking destroyed Diaz.

He COULD beat Maia but I don't think he'd do well against Thompson, think Wonderboy would outclass RDA.

Lol what the fuck are you talking about? RDA already beat Lawler, and he fucking destroyed Diaz.

He COULD beat Maia but I don't think he'd do well against Thompson, think Wonderboy would outclass RDA.

I forgot how one sided the Diaz and Lawler fights were.

Outlanded Diaz 77-13 in sig strikes with 2 30-26 scores, Diaz had 12% striking accuracy: http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/d4bfe75b61d2cbc6
Outlanded Lalwer 172-86 in sig strikes in a 50-45 wipeout: http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/d9375ede2ec2f924

Hes around paul daleys height he just doesnt have the true welterweight frame or power.

Daley is a legit 5'9 with 76 inch reach
RDA is 5'7, or 5'8 if your generous, with 70 inch reach.

RDA's biggest problem is that his style isn't suited well for being the smaller fighter.

Next to Forrest Griffin, RDA is probably the biggest over-acheiver the UFC has ever seen.

He completely mismanaged his career by jumping up to WW. Although he pulled out a couple of notable Ws at 170, he's got no real business up there. Should have stayed at 155.

Said it from day 1 that he would struggle at WW
which is why Khabib would never dare move up

His win over Henderson/Pettis/Nate/Cowboy were solid
A decent career, became the champion.
Should retire or move to bellator
Don't think he has the desire to cut to 155

He's hardly done, he's been out grappled by bigger and stronger wrestlers and been out-pointed by the decisionator Leon Edwards. Aside from Chiesa he's only lost to the best. Give him Vincente Luque or Geoff Neal next for a decent stand-up the battle to test how much mileage he has left.

Not sure what was up last night - he looked as flat as I've ever seen him.

If he's losing to Michael then maybe time to drop weight or retire as dropping back down at this point might not be a good idea if he was having issues with the weight cut 3yrs ago - remember he almost died trying to make weight and passed out but his team at the time (KINGZ) pushed him to fight.

That said, outside of Michael, he's lost to some real killers as of late but he is just too small and get's blanketed by the big, grapple minded guys at 170lbs.

RDA has never taken an easy fight, he constantly takes on some of the worst match ups. Taking on grapplers who have massive size advantage isn't working so move back to LW makes most sense at this stage

He will never reach the top of 170. But he might continue fighting for money.

He will not retire, he is ripe for Conor!

He shouldn't bother. Unless he is broke, he has no good reason to continue this madness.
If you follow his lifestyle, he lives on basic amenities. I think hes smart and invested or saved his $$

Back