RDA is a bad matchup for El Cucuy IMO

My only concern is the Alvarez fight and him taking a lot of punches not that long ago. Outside that I think he is too. RDA is a Southpaw which will help negate Tony 's jab, one of his best weapons.

RDA's best weapons all come from the left side. A heavy straight left hand, crushing body kick, and vicious low kicks. The opposite stances will favor RDA. He has a better kicking game than Ferguson and overall just has more tools on the feet.

I got Ferguson, he is too creative and crafty for RDA. good fight!.

I got Ferguson as well. I see RDA trying to turn it into a grind but Tony's too slick. He'll catch him with something. I can't wait for this fight!

We'll see what cucuy is made of, i'm pretty sure khabib is happy to not facing him before his title shot

Last edited:
I think Cucuy should make a move to the 170's if he loss this one.He's a tall guy and could surprise us at this weight

Last edited:
i favor whatever his name. he's bigger and has proven tougher.

RDA will lose.

No one think that it could last 5 rounds,i wonder what odds would look for Cucuy via decision

Nate has like zero chance vs Tony. One of the best wrestlers in UFC vs one of the worst. Its really too bad he never got to beat Khabib at his own game.
Nate slaps the shit outta him lol

One title defense hardly makes you a long time champ
Nice, RDA fans, oblivious retards.
Usually just as oblivious to his almost superhuman like improvements, funny how Stephens hasnt improved at that rate since he KO RDA badly.

Joker of a fighter. Not the only one I may add.

lol@ nate having no chance against Ferguson.
Who the fuck is Ferguson and who title worthy has he even faced yet a lone beat. Not a fan of this guy at all.

not saying Tony couldnt beat Nate but Nate would be a fairly solid favorite and rightly so if he comes in shape/prepared.
Tony just got destroyed by some TUF guy I never heard of, I only seen the first round but I do not need to see more he should have been finished a couple of times in that round.
A fighter like McGregor or RDA would have pounced and finished with ease.

Back