RDA is a bad matchup for El Cucuy IMO

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
i think RDA will dismantle
him soon in the fight,if he 's already schedule to fight that proove that he don't seem affected by his previous lost

I think its a crazy fight on paper but yeah I favor RDA.

RDA will show El Knockdown why he was long time champ

Last edited:
I am also with RDA , after this I would love to see Tony vs Nate in a 5 rounder , would be a one hell of a fight

I favor Tony. He's way more versatile on the feet. He turned the Barboza beating around with 1 elbow that opened up a gash and completely took over the fight. He also has a better chin.

RDA can win if he can get enough top control for a decision, but otherwise if he chooses to be extra aggressive again, Tony takes it.

Should be exciting as fuck while it lasts.

I favour RDA. RDA hits hard and puts combos together well, and Ferguson leaves himself open to be hit too much. Especially with kicks.

I think RDA ends up taking this.

When the dust is settled, I just wanna see Diaz vs. T-Ferg.

That is the perfect matchup for fireworks.

Man, I understand the matchup but i feel bad for Ferguson, with that kind of streak you deserves a titel shoot.

Ferguson is a fucking monster. His controlled aggression, constant pressure, and versatility against Barboza was ridiculous. RDA is also great in some of the aspects as well so I'm fully expecting this fight to be a FOTY candidate.

Someone is getting knocked the fuck out. Hopefully it's RDA. Ferg already earned a shot at gold.

This is an even match up. Both are pressure fighters who just stick to you like glue and attack. I think there's going to be a finish. One of these guys is going to get clipped being too aggressive and leaving themself open.

I see RDA beating him as well. That pressure man.

RDA will show El Knockdown why he was long time champ
One successful title defense is not a Long term champ ;lol

This is easy fight for Tony. More range better wrestler and Mexican chin > RDA's glassy one.

I am also with RDA , after this I would love to see Tony vs Nate in a 5 rounder , would be a one hell of a fight
Nate has like zero chance vs Tony. One of the best wrestlers in UFC vs one of the worst. Its really too bad he never got to beat Khabib at his own game.

Back