RDA injured or ducking?

Injured or ducking, He's in for the trahtalk of a lifetime.

anyone who says he is ducking is stupid.
yeah, RDA went through his camp, finished it, and then decided "ahh, fuck it, I will pull out".
this level of stupidity should be a banable offense.

Is TS retarded or just really stupid. We may never know.

It would be very hard to fake a broken foot when going to see the UFC approved doctor. Pretty sure they could tell if a foot is broken or not.

Either way Sherdog knows no mercy.

CM Punk is ducking.
RDA is injured.

Know the difference

I'm not really sure about his injury. I mean, he said he broke his foot about 1 week ago, so he already knew that there was no chance to fight on 196. So, why he kept promoting the fight on social media and even posting videos of UFC196 trailer until yesterday on his FB page? Just check his FB page or Twitter, it makes no sense. If i know i have a broken foot, the last thing i want is promote the fight i will pull out.

My guess is it's a combination of both. Probably has a sore foot or something. Against most guys he might have fought but the stakes are so much higher here. it's not that he's scared in the abstract sense but these Brazilian guys are terrified of losing to Conor.

yeah... thats seems logical. "Lets sign this contract for the fight and then pull out with an injury"

Weird coincidence:

Both Aldo and RDA pulled out 11 days before they were scheduled to fight conor

It's possible he had someone with a sledgehammer smash his foot to get out of the fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back