RDA injured or ducking?

The proof is in the crutches. No crutches or cast? Time will tell.

X-rays or GTFO.
Seriously though. I want UFC dr confirmation. None of this "bruised" bullshit.

My guess is it's a combination of both. Probably has a sore foot or something. Against most guys he might have fought but the stakes are so much higher here. it's not that he's scared in the abstract sense but these Brazilian guys are terrified of losing to Conor.
I feel this could definitely be the case. No one wants to get in the cage with Conor at anything than 100%. I fucking want x-rays.

Why can't more fighters train like Conor? He shows up on time everytime. For me its annoying these brazillian fighters overtrain and injure themselves often.

Not like Conor can't get injured. He took a year off after the Halloway fight.

According to dos Anjos' coach Rafael Cordeiro, RDA won't need surgery on his injured foot at this time, however, he can't put any pressure on it for at least three weeks.

Sounds like ducking to me

he's going to lose out on a LOT of money. he's clearly injured. broken foot is hard to fake.

Conor had him the moment the press conference was set up

Well, of course the children of the corn are gonna say RDA is ducking, but every reasonable person knows this is not true. RDA is not scared of Conor, and as much as I was looking forward to this fight, I do not want see an injured RDA facing Conor.

This sucks ass, but it is what it is ..

Pretty severe duck injury, a split bill, broken wing.

he's probably ducking tbh
you are persistent in your stupidity. gotta give you that.
explain then to me, first, WHY is he ducking? and second, why NOW, after he signed up for the fight, the fight is scheduled and he went through the camp? why not before all this?

He has a broken foot guys. Don't be silly.

No reason at all for RDA to duck. I'm sure he is pissed off about losing the payday and the opportunity to beat Conor's ass.

Back