RDA has ducked the two most dangerous fights of his career

Yes, it's an opinion. I asked if you had proof. You prefaced your point by saying I was potentially drinking to divert attention to something else and then typed to paragraphs with no proof. All speculation. No proof. Thanks.
You sound like a woman right now, talking nonsense... and emotional. lol. You must be having a fantastic Sunday night.

I mean seriously, if you think RDA is a duck for fighting Usman and Colby at 170 despite those guys being huge and grinders at the time, as well as him fighting Khabib who's a much more dangerous fighter than Islam, but he's suddenly ducking Islam and avoided the Conor payday, you're reaching like Manute Bol.
Manute actually blocks a ton of shots; he's not just there reaching.. for those grapes.

You sound like a woman right now, talking nonsense... and emotional. lol. You must be having a fantastic Sunday night.

I had a good day. Thanks for asking. No emotion here. Write some more nonsense for us and make things personal because you're deflecting, lol.

17isjjjygg761.jpg

I had a good day. Thanks for asking. No emotion here. Write some more nonsense for us and make things personal because you're deflecting, lol.
Yikes. I love a good meltdown, though... I'll be following this thread specifically to see that happen from you.

<{jackyeah}>

lol, get ahold of yourself. It was an opinion...

From what I see of that guy Substance Abuse, I find his opinions wrong pretty often, but he's definitely right in this case. It's stupid to call RDA one of the biggest duckers in history based off of two weak examples

I remember being here when RDA and Conor were both champs, and the general consensus was that RDA was way too big, too durable, and too well rounded for Conor. Even after starching Aldo, Conor was not the favorite. RDA's stock was at his all-time peak at the time. He had KO power, seemingly unlimited cardio, an iron chin (literally. he had a metal jaw implant apparently), and had looked flawless against Diaz, Bendo, Pettis, and Cowboy over the previous years

And ducking Islam? Come on. No possible argument can be made to support that claim unless you're a stupid asshole

From what I see of that guy Substance Abuse, I find his opinions wrong pretty often, but he's definitely right in this case. It's stupid to call RDA one of the biggest duckers in history based off of two weak examples

I remember being here when RDA and Conor were both champs, and the general consensus was that RDA was way too big, too durable, and too well rounded for Conor. Even after starching Aldo, Conor was not the favorite. RDA's stock was at his all-time peak at the time. He had KO power, seemingly unlimited cardio, an iron chin (literally. he had a metal jaw implant apparently), and had looked flawless against Diaz, Bendo, Pettis, and Cowboy over the previous years

And ducking Islam? Come on. No possible argument can be made to support that claim unless you're a stupid asshole
Great rebuttal, that's for sure. And there probably is a lot of truth to this... But here's the thing: When something happens once, people suspect the worst. When it happens again in similar circumstances, people really suspect. I offer nothing more than my suspicions, which are that RDA, while a fantastic fighter, probably has something were he chokes before a big fight. It's easy to claim an injury beforehand because you don't need to produce anything.

To me, it's just suspicious that the two fights that would have certainly turned out wrong for him were the ones that he was injured for. If he was legit hurt those two times, perhaps he should play the lottery...

Yep RDA was great at 155, the biggest mistake of his career was going to WW after a fluke 1st round ko loss to Alvarez and a decision against prime Ferguson which he was doing well in before getting poked in the eye

He was a dead man walking on the build up to McNuggets. And Islam has very little threats at 155. He tried to stay in the headlines by taking this fight by never had any intention of actually making the fight. Is he the biggest ducker at 155 ever? Or has there been someone worse?
Khabib did everything to avoid prime Tony imo.

rda will do the conor fight in an instant. he's been asking for it. there are both bad now, it makes sense.
makachev however, is a whole different story. if duck thats good business thinking.

Back