RDA got outstruck by KHABIB LMFAOO!!

Let me give you an example: "Aldo was old and washed up when Conor bear him, WEC Aldo wrecks him 10/10."
aldo will prove he's still the same when he fights again, pettis looked weird against eddie the exact same way he did against rda

you also said hendricks would destroy wonderboy

And I was very wrong. It doesn't mean I am always wrong. I give Conor a much better chance as opposed to Wonderboy as Conor is a lot more proven but I don't think anybody is stopping Khabib if he stays healthy.

The thing about khabib is he spams alot of wild shots that leaves him wide open. His takedown threats keep him safe,and he lands shots that normally shouldnt because of that,which makes him very dangerous,but if he runs in on something,we have to see if hes able to deal with that. His recovery from really getting nailed. Havent seen him get hit really hard yet imo.

RDA is tough as hell and has a way better top game than Mendes. McGregor is a way more dangerous striker and mentally stronger than anyone RDA faced. anyone claiming to know one will "destroy" the other is just talking out of his ass. no way to know how it will go until the fight starts.

Well this is one of the worst McGregor fan boy threads I have seen.

To discount the skills of RDA is madness.

Both McGregor and RDA are highly skilled MMA fighters.

Khabib (when healthy) is one of the best MMA fighters in the lower weight classes, the guy would mess up most in those divisions.

ROFLMAO I SAW A PUNCH LAND ON HIM ONCE

A CLEAN PUNCH

exNYAd.gif

It's clear who the cucks on Sherdog are.

According to TS, any win for Conor will mean nothing then.

getting your jaw broken two times is way worse haha

Actually in general having his jaw broken is one the best things that happened to RDA, professionally speaking. Its now strong as fuck, he can take bombs, got motivated, improved, been on a tear and is now champ. But keep your narrow view and think its a diss.

And I was very wrong. It doesn't mean I am always wrong. I give Conor a much better chance as opposed to Wonderboy as Conor is a lot more proven but I don't think anybody is stopping Khabib if he stays healthy.
yeah, that's about as very wrong as one can get lol.

Oh look, another typical "I don't watch fights but look at stat sites and Fight Finder to get my MMA knowledge" poster.

Lol Conor fangirls getting desperate.

Duffy is a white belt in comparison to RDA and he tapped him in less than a minute. I know white belts in my gym who could last longer than that... Lawl this is too easy:D

Actually in general having his jaw broken is one the best things that happened to RDA, professionally speaking. Its now strong as fuck, he can take bombs, got motivated, improved, been on a tear and is now champ. But keep your narrow view and think its a diss.
that's what you think, march 5 you will say sorry

Lol Conor fangirls getting desperate.

Duffy is a white belt in comparison to RDA and he tapped him in less than a minute. I know white belts in my gym who could last longer than that... Lawl this is too easy:D
yes when conor had literally zero ground game less than a white belt, can't wait to shame the shit outta you march 5 haha

Back