RDA got outstruck by KHABIB LMFAOO!!

he makes you feel horrible that's quite different, all the hopes that conor will lose to rda starts fading away
It's not about Conor and I never mentioned him.

Conor has absolutely nothing related to Khabib, but after reading your username I wouldn't expect you to understand. Keep repeating Conor's one liners because that's all you are good at.

You are as horrible as TS.

And Conor was outwrestled by a 2 week training camp midget......so what's your point?

And Conor was outwrestled by a 2 week training camp midget......so what's your point?
You are mentally challenged.

RDA got outstruck by a grappler and LOST.

Conor for a short period got outwrestled by a WRESTLER, then got back up and KOd him and WON.

Hahaha....style makes fight, and khabib did very well, he clinched with RDA, gave him no space at all and always threatened with the takedown, it wasn't like he blew him out of the water in kickboxing match.

It's not about Conor and I never mentioned him.

Conor has absolutely nothing related to Khabib, but after reading your username I wouldn't expect you to understand. Keep repeating Conor's one liners because that's all you are good at.

You are as horrible as TS.

The guy joined Sherdog last month and has over 300 posts lol. Kid needs sunlight.

Last edited:
You are mentally challenged.

RDA got outstruck by a grappler and LOST.

Conor for a short period got outwrestled by a WRESTLER, then got back up and KOd him and WON.
I'm pretty sure that you're mentally challenged sherbrah. Khabib is a fucking beast at 22-0 with many ko's and tko's on his record. He has wrecked everyone that he has faced!! Period! Quit sucking Conor's cock dumbass....

I thought this was February.

Haha! My bad, heads all over the place with work. But yeah, 1 months that's still a lot of posts, nearly a third on mine and I've been on here since 2011.

cowboy has a glass body, after that kick to the liver he clearly quit, pettis doesn't look the same, old pettis would have murked eddie
Who the fuck is Eddie? And BTW you'd be taken more seriously if your av and username weren't a shrine to Conor

yes when conor had literally zero ground game less than a white belt, can't wait to shame the shit outta you march 5 haha

>implying he has any ground game now... Lawl:cool:

"Mini Mendes is a bloated Bantamweight who's a white belt on the ground and can't pass guard"

-Connie Mac

img25239551.jpg

Khabib is a beast. Period. He made RDA look like an unranked opponent. He's been out of action for a while so the Ferguson fight should be good. If he keeps winning he'll get the title shot(and probably belt) by end of 2016.

Also- RDA has improved dramatically since the Khabib fight. RDA should be able to get some takedowns. But who knows???

What in the blue hell do you think is gonna happen when Conor puts his hands on him???

what an embarassing champ, RDA is.

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Rafael dos Anjos

Striking:
Khabib (97 significant strikes) | Rafael (56 significant strikes)

Ground and Pound:
Khabib (21 significant strikes) | Rafael (1 significant strike)

Takedowns:
Khabib (6/6 - 100%) | Rafael (0% - on all attempts)

Guard Passes:
Khabib (6 guard passes) | Rafael (0 guard passes)

Thank you finally a truth speaker! This should help shut up the RDA bandwagon a bit, or just make them more whiney.

Khabib is a beast. Period. He made RDA look like an unranked opponent. He's been out of action for a while so the Ferguson fight should be good. If he keeps winning he'll get the title shot(and probably belt) by end of 2016.
Khabib is the real champ

Back