RDA GETS NO RESPECT...

Yeah it is weird. Lee looked like he typically does - fast start then run out of stream when he cannot put someone away.

RDA looked like a fighter who knew he had rounds and time to work with - while kevin was kevin - most of the fools who watched didn't notice the combined effects of Rafa stuffing all Lee's takedown attempts, the knees to the body (in particular), combined with the psychological wear of having the majority of his offence nullified.

Rafa stayed calm, weathered the bum rush from lee while putting in the work he needed in order to break down his opponent and finish him.

Lee was supposed to be the guy to challenge Khabib and so far it has not panned out the way things were planned.

Khabib suplexed him what, 3 times in that fight?

RDA definitely had a headache after that fight.

All I've been hearing since RDA put on a masterful performance against Kevin Lee is what's going on with Kevin Lee. Luke Thomas being probably the best mma journalist made a video about a appreciation of RDA and listed off all his wins and all the great accomplishments. I wish he had talked about his losses cause if you look at them closely you'll see how good he actually looked in everyone of his UFC losses. Stephens he got KOed in the 3rd won rounds 1 and 2. Tibau was a split decision, Tyson Griffin very early on(Career) and if you go back and watch that its razor close match. Khabib beat him in a decision that there was almost know damage taken by RDA. Seriously i'm too lazy to go finding the stats but i'm willing to bet that RDA has taken less punishment then any other Khabib opponent. Eddie Alvarez caught him with a wide winging wild right hook that found his jaw and still didn't knock RDA down. He was so dazed he took too long to get control of his coordination but still never even hit the floor. Tony Ferguson beat him in a 5 round war that RDA also probably one the first 2 rounds and a controversial eye poke in the middle of the fight might have had some impact. Colby Covington was also another one where RDA probably one 2 of the 5 rounds but ultimately he's a natural 155er and Kamaru Usman made him look the worse anyone has in his career. What's my point, well its that Rafael Dos Anjos is a UFC future hall of famer and probably one of the greatest of all time, especially one that never had a long title run. I'm sure Kevin Lee has a bright future but lets start getting some big fights for RDA, maybe he can go back to 155 for a straight title shot.

In one post you complain about RDA getting no credit yet give Tony no credit for his MASTERFUL performance, going toe to toe with RDA, something Robbie Lawler couldn't do.

Confirmed Tony Ferguson gets no credit.

Yeah it is weird. Lee looked like he typically does - fast start then run out of stream when he cannot put someone away.

RDA looked like a fighter who knew he had rounds and time to work with - while kevin was kevin - most of the fools who watched didn't notice the combined effects of Rafa stuffing all Lee's takedown attempts, the knees to the body (in particular), combined with the psychological wear of having the majority of his offence nullified.

Rafa stayed calm, weathered the bum rush from lee while putting in the work he needed in order to break down his opponent and finish him.

Lee was supposed to be the guy to challenge Khabib and so far it has not panned out the way things were planned.
I'm convinced Lee should turn down all 5 round fights unless it is for a title.

3 round Lee is a monster. 5 round is just way to taxing based off his build and fighting style.

Personally I dislike cardio machine fighters who get beat up until their opponent gets tired and then take advantage. I still think rounds should be 3 not 5 minutes. Hell if I had the power I'd make it 1 minute rounds. Everyone needs to fight like a bat out of hell from the get go. Average real fight last about 30 seconds to 1 minute before it gets broken up anyway. This would make it more realistic.

RDA is a beast btw

RDA is as legit as they come. good fight IQ and he's actually good in all aspects of the game, with insane cardio

I guess. I think he would've grabbed the ref the same way if he was there instead of Barbosa. It's sad how he just literally quit when he couldn't get this take down

WeightyDenseEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

He gassed out. It happens. Lee has a very good game in all areas of the game, but lacks experience. RDA just captalized on it.

I think if he makes 155 he can be champion, that simple.
RDA is a beast and certainly had one of the better runs in LW history. But you honestly think he could win the title again with guys like Khabib and Tony still in the mix.

Conor's dickriders loved to spout on about him fighting a much bigger man Diaz at 170 (which is true).

RDA took on a much larger and physically menacing fighter in Usman and you barely hear about it. He looked mega undersized in there vs Usman and still managed to hold his own for parts of the fight.

Back