• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RDA (28-9) vs. Woodley (18-3-1)

RDA vs. Woodley

• Total voters
Love how everyone in this thread that’s picking Woodley just happens to “like RDA a lot”.

Woodley has one round to win this. One. If he fought tonight he would have been totally gassed by round 3. RDA should be the favorite

Lmao WHAT?!?! You don’t think RDA could handle WOODLEY’s pressure?

You either have your names mixed up or you don’t have a damn clue what you’re talking ablut

He would pressure RDA. Mark my words.

tumblr_ob6q2iYrA11up8ga8o1_540.gif

Woodley!!

No one beats Woodley currently. Too fast punches harder than anyone in the division.

He would pressure RDA. Mark my words.

tumblr_ob6q2iYrA11up8ga8o1_540.gif

Oh. So you just don’t know what you’re talking about.

That was a two minute fight, and that was probably one of maybe 4 shots that Woodley threw.

Comparing RDA to Lawler stylistically is a really, really not smart thing to do. I’m not trying to bring you down, but you got a lot of learning to do, buddy.

Hard to assume Woodley will knock RDA out when RDA hasn't really been hurt at 170 by anyone and just survived 5 rounds against one of the more dangerous guys in the division. On top of that, Woodley hurt his shoulder so we don't even know what kind of power he'll have when he comes back.

I think Woodley can probably thwart the takedown but on the feet, RDA has more weapons in his arsenal. I think he wins a decision.

Super impressed with RDA right now but I just can't see him taking out Woodley.

You have to look what happened to Lawler when Woodley punched him. The difference in power is like an order of magnitude. RDA lit up a one legged Robbie for minutes at a time and couldn't hurt him - literally we're talking 200+ clean punches.

RDA has a big cardio advantage, and straight jiu-jitsu if he could somehow get on top, but Woodley hits so, so much harder. He's also proven to be capable of going 5 rounds with good management.

Hard to assume Woodley will knock RDA out when RDA hasn't really been hurt at 170 by anyone and just survived 5 rounds against one of the more dangerous guys in the division. On top of that, Woodley hurt his shoulder so we don't even know what kind of power he'll have when he comes back.

I think Woodley can probably thwart the takedown but on the feet, RDA has more weapons in his arsenal. I think he wins a decision.

Tarec has a 2-4 UFC record and last knocked someone out 7 years ago. He doesn't hurt UFC fighters.

Magny for his part is built like Gumby and has TKO'd some lower level guys, but he's not a hitter.

Lawler looks like a shadow of himself.

If guys like Stephens and Alvarez knocked out RDA, you can feel confident Woodley hits a lot, lot, lot harder then those dudes.

Bitch please. Lawler looks like a shadow of himself because he fought fucking RDA.

I meant to pick Woodley, accidentally clicked RDA. Anyway, Woodley.

I feel as if Woodley has serious serious power that we don't often recognize because fuck Woodley. He knocks RDA out.

Woodley doesn't have the ability to pressure rda. The threat of the takedown means little with rda being better at jujitsu. Striking way favors rda. This is exactly the type of fight Tyron loses. When he can't threaten td's off he cage and keeps getting out paced on the feet, wtf is he going to do? Punchers chance

Some of the worst fight analysis I’ve ever seen on here

HDA is relatively well-rounded, has good cardio, and applies pressure well. I could see him dominating Tyron.

That said, I could also we Woodley exploding and catching RDA with a spectacular KO.

Picked RDA. I feel he is more skilled and has multiple ways to win this fight. BUT woodley can get that ko in with his power so could go either way.

The fights gonna be all on the feet unless Tyron decides he want to try a TD. Even if he succeeds, he'll have Anjos's jitz to worry about.

Rafael is high pressure and volume and Woodley is strictly, at least with the belt on the line, a counter puncher. A conservative one at that.

I think Rafael is defensively responsible enough to avoid that heavy overhand counter to get in and out while picking apart Tyron's legs.

If he makes it past the first couple rounds, Rafael can start up the clinch and drain Woodley's already limited gas tank even more.

I got Rafael by decision.

no clue.

and damn, you guys hate woodley.

Back