• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz June 15th Espn+ Las Vegas

Is this a joke? Schwarz is not even top10 in Germany. This is one hell of a step down, not from the Wilder, even from the Seferi and Pianeta fights.

Arum told World Boxing News: "We wanted to get a guy who hadn't tasted a loss.

"Tyson is such a big, big guy, we didn't want to put him in with a small guy and Schwarz is a big, big guy. It will make a really compelling fight.

"He was quite willing to take the fight. The terms were negotiated and the idea that he wanted to and is able to fight Tyson Fury. This was never in doubt."

Arum is hopeful a deal can be arranged for Fury to fight Wilder again in early 2020.

"Assuming he (Fury) wins this fight, he'll have another appearance in the United States," Arum added.

****incredible how an 87 year old mummy can still be a fucking cancer in the sport****

Arum told World Boxing News: "We wanted to get a guy who hadn't tasted a loss.

"Tyson is such a big, big guy, we didn't want to put him in with a small guy and Schwarz is a big, big guy. It will make a really compelling fight.

"He was quite willing to take the fight. The terms were negotiated and the idea that he wanted to and is able to fight Tyson Fury. This was never in doubt."

Arum is hopeful a deal can be arranged for Fury to fight Wilder again in early 2020.

"Assuming he (Fury) wins this fight, he'll have another appearance in the United States," Arum added.

****incredible how an 87 year old mummy can still be a fucking cancer in the sport****
He 87 and yet he's still setting shit up for years down the road.

Schwarz last fight was against a cruiserweight, he's been matchmade very softly for a 24-0 fighter
Fury will beat him easily like he did Hammer

I’ll piss myself laughing if this cunt ends up being legit and beats seven shades of shit out of Fury.

Downers caused by alcohol consumption and drugs and now he’s proclaiming to be an inspiration to people with depression.

All he did was quit the cocaine and cooled down on the hardcore drinking sessions. Wish he’d stop talking about all the nonsense and got on with boxing. His figures on ESPN in the states will be garbage. He’s awful to watch.

I like fury but Espn are going to seriously regret dropping that amount of money on him. His safety first style is generally the opposite to what casual fans enjoy.

Says the fella who turned down the Joshua fight!

I’ll piss myself laughing if this cunt ends up being legit and beats seven shades of shit out of Fury.
Just like Wilder trying to play it safe with Fury and it backfiring.

I like fury but Espn are going to seriously regret dropping that amount of money on him. His safety first style is generally the opposite to what casual fans enjoy.

Says the fella who turned down the Joshua fight!

To be fair Whyte was given an insult of an offer to fight AJ.

Would have liked to see Whyte vs Fury, but Whyte is the president of the 'who needs him' club

To be fair Whyte was given an insult of an offer to fight AJ.

Would have liked to see Whyte vs Fury, but Whyte is the president of the 'who needs him' club

£5m and a shot at 3 of the belts is an insult lol! you dont live in the real world pal!
Good move by whyte. Who’s he fighting next, and how much will he earn?

£5m and a shot at 3 of the belts is an insult lol! you dont live in the real world pal!
Good move by whyte. Who’s he fighting next, and how much will he earn?

In a world where Fury is getting about 20m to fight tom Schserzinger or whatever his name is

5m and being told to take a similiar amount in a rematch, even if you win, is a real insult. DAZN wanted AJ in the US and gave Whyte a aprils fools joke offer

Whyte>everyone at this point

I can only echo this, the other three are determined to fight fucking schmucks and pad records, at least Whyte is trying to make fights that make sense.

I can only echo this, the other three are determined to fight fucking schmucks and pad records, at least Whyte is trying to make fights that make sense.
But one of those three already knocked out Whyte.

And hes clawed his way back up the ranks.

Easy to make offers you know wont be accepted tho.
They offered him more than he'd probably get if he got a WBO mandatory. Surely it's not about the money, it's about the belts. You take a less than ideal offer to begin with, beat the champion, then make your money after.

Back