• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz June 15th Espn+ Las Vegas

When the Fury Top Rank deal was rumoured, I literally said "we'll wait and see who's really interested in fighting the best of the best when all their next opponents are announced." AJ is fighting #6 in the world, Wilder is fighting #9, and Fury is fighting ranked #41. That says a lot imo.

The matchmaking in boxing is a shambles. Comparing current BoxRec rankings to current FightMatrix rankings:
Wilder vs Breazeale = Miocic vs Oleynik
Fury vs Schwarz = Ngannou vs Rasulov
Pulev vs Dinu = Overeem vs Mayes

Last edited:
Wait... Bob Arum giving us a fight no one wants to see with the promise of fights he'll never make later? This can't be!

The matchmaking in boxing is a shambles. Comparing current BoxRec rankings to current FightMatrix rankings:
Joshua vs Miller = Cormier vs Lewis
Wilder vs Breazeale = Miocic vs Oleynik
Usyk vs Takam = Jones vs Tony Johnson
Fury vs Schwarz = Ngannou vs Goncharov
Pulev vs Dinu = Overeem vs Mayes
Joshua v Miller seems fair to me because AJ has already beaten everybody ranked higher apart from the ones he can't get to sign contracts
Wilder v Breazeale is bullshit because WBC somehow gave Breazeale the mandatory over Whyte
Usyk v Takam is okay for Usyk's first fight at HW imo, but only because apparently Povetkin doesn't want to fight him. Otherwise I'd probably agree that it's a shambles.
Fury v Schwarz is absolutely a shambles, no doubt about it. He can't go around calling himself Lineal when he's fighting guys like that. If any other champion defended their title against that level of competition they'd be absolutely ripped in to.
Pulev v Dinu is stupid as well. Dinu just got KO'd by Miller and is ranked 139th in world. Pulev is IBF mandatory and is obviously just not risking losing his shot at a title.

Joshua v Miller seems fair to me because AJ has already beaten everybody ranked higher apart from the ones he can't get to sign contracts
Wilder v Breazeale is bullshit because WBC somehow gave Breazeale the mandatory over Whyte
Usyk v Takam is okay for Usyk's first fight at HW imo, but only because apparently Povetkin doesn't want to fight him. Otherwise I'd probably agree that it's a shambles.
Fury v Schwarz is absolutely a shambles, no doubt about it. He can't go around calling himself Lineal when he's fighting guys like that. If any other champion defended their title against that level of competition they'd be absolutely ripped in to.
Pulev v Dinu is stupid as well. Dinu just got KO'd by Miller and is ranked 139th in world. Pulev is IBF mandatory and is obviously just not risking losing his shot at a title.

He’s not lineal imo. He retired and got busted for PEDs.
And who the fck is Tom Schwartz?

He’s not lineal imo. He retired and got busted for PEDs.
And who the fck is Tom Schwartz?
He calls himself it. If he wants to call himself it, then maybe he should be held to the same standards with what opponents he's fighting.

He told us all he was going to set up a Rocky type fight.......

Fury's resume is awful, i have no doubt about his ability...but his record is truly awful

Fuck off Fury - sad, pathetic cunt.

Sick to death of hearing about the guy. Wish Wilder would have knocked him the fuck out.

Downers caused by alcohol consumption and drugs and now he’s proclaiming to be an inspiration to people with depression.

All he did was quit the cocaine and cooled down on the hardcore drinking sessions. Wish he’d stop talking about all the nonsense and got on with boxing. His figures on ESPN in the states will be garbage. He’s awful to watch.

What a pathetic fight...Fury losing any momentum he has after the Wilder fight.

That was weird. Like he pulled an Andrzej Gołota, winning, then self destructed.

Tyson originally wanted to have more tune up fights before a big match, but then the Wilder one came to fruition.

Don't mind this if it's a warmup, intro to ESPN, 2 round blow out then a big fight, but this may be a stinker followed by nothing. Loss of momentum.

How many heavyweights in the top 20 don't have a fight in the next 12 months? Ridiculous

Holy fucking fuck, okay hands up, who all thought Joshua vs Miller would be the best fight he, Fury or Wilder would take next.

Fury was just interviewed on a BT Sport card.
He looks in shape 12 weeks out, I was surprised he looked more like he did before his break than he has done since coming back.

His 'little' brother Tommy was on the bill and won in under a minute.

Fury was just interviewed on a BT Sport card.
He looks in shape 12 weeks out, I was surprised he looked more like he did before his break than he has done since coming back.

His 'little' brother Tommy was on the bill and won in under a minute.
is this the cruiser weight kids with lats on his lats?

https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-fury-i-t-wait-face-schwarz-hes-unbeaten-fresh--137356

"I'm very fit, very ready; I can't wait to fight," Fury said to BBC. "Schwarz is unbeaten, young, fresh and ambitious."

tyson-fury%20(2)_10.jpg

*****Lol!!!!! Jesus Christ****** completely a bs fight. Political Fury now

Back