Ray Longo: “Anderson was on EPO.”

EPO is love, EPO is life.

Man I really loved watching that kid fight, I can tell I'm gonna be a big fan of his. Love the dumbass sense of humor lol.

OT: Anybody else miss McLovin?

Last edited:
Well considering Weidman's post USADA results in the Octagon, I wouldn't doubt it if he was on it too

Screen-Shot-2017-09-15-at-8.32.54-PM.png

Look at who Weidman has been fighting though. Jacare, Romero, Rockhold and Gegard are all top tier.. Romero should arguably be the champ and moose is a current world champ

Well one of these men is over 40 years of age, and it aint Chris.
True, but before USADA he was still murking everyone even as a senior citizen, post Chris/USADA he's won 1 fight, that he really should have not gotten the decision in. <BC1>

True, but before USADA he was still murking everyone even as a senior citizen, post Chris/USADA he's won 1 fight, that he really should have not gotten the decision in. <BC1>

He did break his leg in half. I would say that would damper a guy both mentally and physically approaching 40.

20131228_jla_aj4_533.0.jpg

I’m sure everyone on the roster that could afford it was on something. Chris is not exactly on a tear since strict testing was implemented. This is a tasteless accusation. The guy has enough asterisks from mistakes he was caught for. Don’t try and compound it with EPO because it’s a trending topic. EPO is the perfect steroid for a fighter. It does very little to the appearance and gives unlimited endurance. I’m sure TJ was not even close to the only guy using that then or now.

What's the point on bringing up stuff that happened years and years ago?

This is why you can't compare eras in sports. Baseball will always have its steroid era and they still refuse to let a lot of the superstars in the hall of fame. But they were the best of their era - who's to say everyone else was clean. It comes down to "what you saw with your eyes" sometimes.

Michael Jordan recently had an interview and he believes that Lebron James will pass him as the "GOAT" because of how perceptions change with younger generations. They saw Lebron play but not MJ. Michael also said there is no part of his being that believes that Lebron is/was better than him - he was just saying what he thought would happen as younger generations come along and why it it is so difficult to compare eras.

He did break his leg in half. I would say that would damper a guy both mentally and physically approaching 40.

20131228_jla_aj4_533.0.jpg
The steroid Anderson popped for long term usage causes weakening of the bones. I can post sources if you'd like, I just find it coincidental that his leg breaks on a common leg kick check, and next fight pops for a steroid that has that side effect.

Edit:Dromostanolone Toxicity

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/dromostanolone#section=Toxicity-Summary

Hypercalcemia is a condition in which the calcium level in your blood is above normal. Too much calcium in your blood can weaken your bones, create kidney stones, and interfere with the way your heart and brain works.

You might not experience any signs or symptoms if your hypercalcemia is mild. More-severe cases produce symptoms related to the parts of your body affected by the high calcium levels in your blood. Examples include:

Bones and muscles. In most cases, the excess calcium in your blood was leached from your bones, which weakens them. This can cause bone pain. Some people who have hypercalcemia also experience muscle weakness.

Last edited:
Thats funny, because Weidman is one of the guys that has had a MAJOR downfall since USADA came in, his collapse starts at the exact time USADA came in.

Hate to break it to you Ray, but your boy Weidman is 1-4 since USADA.
To be fair he lost to Romero, Jacare, Mousasi, prime Rockhold in competitive fights where he won at least 1 round.
That being said - "Everyone is on steroids" meme is likely v close to the truth

Back