• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ray Borg going to hospital because can't open eye due to shrapnel

Doesn't look like how tempered glass would behave to me, but i'm no expert.

It's called tempered glass, and it's designed to shatter into rounded, smaller chunks as opposed to jaggered, bigger pieces like regular glass does. I'm actually pretty surprised so many people have gotten hurt. I've seen people shatter giant tempered glass doors over themselves by accident, and I've yet to see someone even get a scratch.

I had a car wreck and got cut up pretty bad by safety glass.

I don't need to defend someone else's worn out and tired rallying cry. If you want to defend it with actual data, go ahead. If I feel like I'll prove you wrong.
Why would you need to defend the fact that I stated? You should probably be working out how to defend your own position--which I'm sure constitutes a bunch of anecdotes of washed-up celebrities and hated businessmen/politicians going to jail. I highly doubt your ability to defend anything beyond the bag of Cheetos at your greasy fingertips, and since you're more interested in trying to sound pithy and pretentious, you can go fuck yourself.

At first I thought no but its a 12 fight card. If Chiesa, Bruce Leeroy, and Borg didn't fight then its down to a 9 fight card. I don't think they will put on a PPV with only 9 fights. I'm not sure though.

Still haven't heard from Rose and Khabib and Conor might be fighting somewhere now, who knows :p

Hey, guess what, Ireland....
d26.jpg

You have to be in serious denial if you don't think this is a serious event that is going to cost Conor big time. I have no idea how much its going to cost him but I suspect more than money.
Oh i know its serious, but the milking has begun, soon Tony somehow was near the bus and got injured as well, Borg was in the back of the bus 30 feet away from that window, thats pretty fucking crazy to believe he got injured from that as the impact wasnt big enough to spread the glass that far.

Its kinda hard to fake glass embedded in your eye. The hospital will figure out what is wrong with him pretty quick.

Exactly people in here are dumb. If he's not hurt they would just send him away and he would be wasting the hospitals time and his own.

Why would you need to defend the fact that I stated? You should probably be working out how to defend your own position--which I'm sure constitutes a bunch of anecdotes of washed-up celebrities and hated businessmen/politicians going to jail. I highly doubt your ability to defend anything beyond the bag of Cheetos at your greasy fingertips, and since you're more interested in trying to sound pithy and pretentious, you can go fuck yourself.
What a worm you are! You're also typical and boring and only good for regurgitating class warfare tales from your 99% rallies to make yourself feel like slightly less of a loser. YOU go fuck yourself:):):):):)

You can but you wouldn't. Mainly because you have glass particle(s) in your eye and arguing with twitter trolls will come second to everything until you got them removed

But keep straw clutching buddy.
I don't need to. Ray Borg was taken to the hospital, likely by UFC staff. He'd be pretty stupid to fake it considering they oversee everything whenever a fighter pulls out due to injury.

Jesus , I wish him a speedy recovery and fuck Conor for his disregard of others.

To the idiots all saying "who?" Or "Nobody cares about Ray Borg"

Well that might be true, Ray still has a living to earn and was showing up to work and Conor might of prevented him from doing that. How would you feel if you took the bus to work and some crazy crackhead start smashing the windows on the bus and gave you an eye injury?

If I was on that bus I would be shoving glass in my eye right about now.

Back