RAW Goin' Risque

Jesus Freak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This past Monday's episode had Big E pretending to play a recorder and Goldust popping a bottle of champagne on R-Truth's date. Also, Big E, or someone from New Day said "bootyhole".

The first two mentioned were clearly sexual innuendos...

Is WWE slowly but surely going back to the Attitude Era?

Discuss, you Roody Poo Jabronis!

No, the Attitude Era was much more than the "sexual chocolate" gimmick by Big E. He doesn't even look comfortable doing it.

It really looks like they're trying to find a happy medium...they're tossing out the B word occasionaly, and random stuff like this.

Titus should come back as the Goodfather and try to censor the New Day.

That lockerroom is filled with geeks. Attitude is dead.

Bro the only way you'll get "Attitude" is if they bring back cocaine and steroids

I think it's time for a bigger move away from the PG era. Even the baby steps mentioned are a start.

Been saying since Mania its the Realitude Era.

Keep up

i seen "big e" and "booty"
where dat fine azz at???

i seen "big e" and "booty"
where dat fine azz at???
assssssssssssssssssss_zpsde45ce51.jpg

my god, what perfect bongos!
could grab n squish at that for dayyyyssss

Well a week or two ago they referenced Amber Rose sticking her digits in Kanye's bootyhole, that ain't PG.

Every time something even slightly more than PG-rated happens on Raw people always start thinking "TV-14 back!". Then they do something like the Heyman/Lawler heart attack angle, and suddenly, everyone loses their shit and talk about how WWE crossed the line.

Every time something even slightly more than PG-rated happens on Raw people always start thinking "TV-14 back!". Then they do something like the Heyman/Lawler heart attack angle, and suddenly, everyone loses their shit and talk about how WWE crossed the line.
Too be fair, there's a pretty thin line when you're working with real world stuff, I remember when Paul Bearer died his sons ok'ed the use of their father's death in the angle between Punk and Taker... Probably never thinking Punk would simulate rubbing "Paul's" ashes on himself. I personally wasn't offended and thought it took the angle to another level... but I could see how they'd think they were getting more then they bargained for.

In recent months, closest WWE has gone back to the Attitude era, was when Reigns beat the shit out of HHH after being screwed out of the title.

It's the only time Reigns 'got over' with the fans on a wide scale. WWE could have capitalized, having Reigns 'break bad' but not quite go heal, but be a babyface that breaks the rules and goes nuts over The Authority.

But, instead, they had Reigns go back to his normal schitch that makes fans roll their eyes and 'boooo.'

A great opportunity, missed by a mile for what its potential could have been. That's so WWE.

Back