RAW Goin' Risque

Sick of Dean Ambrose... This is the second time he's done the same stupid ambulance gimmick...

HHHs beat down on roman was pretty graphic. Wasn't expecting that kind of blood off PPV. HHH musta opened that scar tissue from the eye shot roman took a year or two ago.

Sick of Dean Ambrose... This is the second time he's done the same stupid ambulance gimmick...

HHHs beat down on roman was pretty graphic. Wasn't expecting that kind of blood off PPV. HHH musta opened that scar tissue from the eye shot roman took a year or two ago.

They don't even blade anymore, it was a fake blood capsule.

They don't even blade anymore, it was a fake blood capsule.

Makes sense, I thought it was odd that roman busted up from slamming himself into the announce table.

Also, for a moment I thought HHH was having trouble keeping his balance... Before he went for the pedigree he started moving like he did when he had that heart attack incident or whatever it was a while back (not sure if that was fake or not.. Only saw it on YouTube)

I've been tellin' y'all...the Attitude Era, or at least something remotely similar, is coming back! Not to mention Shane 'O returning...Shane IS the Attitude Era!

Back