Rating this season of TUF: Brazil

Lyoto should learn with the real Lyoto. If they could train together perhaps...

So far TUF Brazil has produced a guy who got knocked out by Jeremy Stephens, a guy who got knocked out by CB Dollaway, and a guy who should have lost to Norman Parke.

My expectations are low.

My expectations for William Macario aren't necessarily high, but he is only 22. He has a lot of time to develop.

The guy I'm impressed with is Warlley Alves. 23 years old and he looks like he could go to the UFC and kick ass already. Obviously, there is a difference between the UFC and TUF...sometimes (a lot of TUF guys he can fight in the UFC), but he is young enough and the division is deep enough that they can bring him along as slow as they need.

Best season of TUF Brasil

Cara de Sapato can drop to 185 IMO

The most impressive thing I saw Miranda do, was turn his head and listen to his coaches when he was up against the fence. Also I was pleasantly surprised that his TDD looked like it had improved a good bit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shoeface won, but I think Vitor will have more short term success however long his career lasts.

great season...I think that Warlley and Lyoto will have few fights in UFC, but in 170lbs division because this is their natural weight...Cara de Sapato will be the force to reckon with, bit in 205, and Miranda can have solid fights in heavyweight division

I thought there are quite a few nice prospects in this season. Wouldn't surprise me to see a few of them making waves and replacing the old guard of contenders.

Back