Rather win a billion dollars or get your likes back?

A billion dollars for fucks sake

A billion, then I'll buy sherdog and my first executive order would be everyone get 50,000 likes right off the start.

<mma4>

It looks worse for folk who have like shit loads of posts and just like 20 likes now.. All that commitment and noobs will think this place is full of shit posters.

Likes brah, wtf am I gonna do with a billion dollars?

Pretty sure you can buy Sherdog website (and still have plenty of leftover) and then reinstate the like count. Hell give yourself an extra 100,000 likes cause you da boss...

Pretty sure you can buy Sherdog website (and still have plenty of leftover) and then reinstate the like count. Hell give yourself an extra 100,000 likes cause you da boss...

Clumsy-Scaly-Abyssiniancat-size-restricted.gif

Changing my vote to a billion dollars

It looks worse for folk who have like shit loads of posts and just like 20 likes now.. All that commitment and noobs will think this place is full of shit posters.

The worst members on this board are the ones that compare your likes to your post count.
As if the ratio amount determines who you are, like some high school popularity contest.

I'm not talking about you btw.
You're a cool dude
I see most of those idiots in the Heavies.

Likes so I can hold the distinction of being the man who has sacrificed the most for internet cred.

You change one letter in LIKE and you know what you get? LIFE.

You change one letter in DOLLARS and you know what you get? COLLARS.

You do the fucking math.

I'd rather have access to a sub-forum full of nudes where only well behaved long time members have access to... actually hot girls who post their own nudes would need access as well.

They ruined my life. I am nothing without my likes.
Ask @Clippy. He is up to 2,598 likes already. I think that is close to 89 likes an hour - average. It has been 29 hours since we all had 'zeroes'. Don't worry, we will all be back to '0' in a few weeks when Sherdog is down for maintenance again. They'll eventually get rid of the 'like' option.

Ask @Clippy. He is up to 2,598 likes already. I think that is close to 89 likes an hour - average. It has been 29 hours since we all had 'zeroes'. Don't worry, we will all be back to '0' in a few weeks when Sherdog is down for maintenance again. They'll eventually get rid of the 'like' option.
Hey there

Reactions: 22k
The worst members on this board are the ones that compare your likes to your post count.
As if the ratio amount determines who you are, like some high school popularity contest.

I'm not talking about you btw.
You're a cool dude
I see most of those idiots in the Heavies.
Thanks!
Oh yeah I'm not saying it's a good judgement of character at all, just kind of naively putting across that having like 52000 posts and 13 likes ratio to a dumb dumb could look like you've made 51987 posts that aren't likable, which is kind of ridiculous.
I'm all for removing them completely to be honest.

Well I'm already a billionaire since I'm on this site, and everyone already likes me (except Carol), so I'm good.

I would have never noticed they went away without this thread tbh

Back