Rather win a billion dollars or get your likes back?

It may be sad but I get genuine satisfaction knowing that there are losers on here bothered by losing their likes.

Especially those with 100k plus.

Maybe now everyone can stop spamming threads trying to be a funny guy just for likes? A guy can dream, can't he?

Billion Dollars. You can buy Sherdog and then give yourself your likes back.

With billion you can buy sherdog, adjust your likes on number you want. Buy nudes of people responsable for deleting likes, post nudes online for sweet and cold payback.

I'd almost say get my likes back, but would be a greedy idiot like most and take the billion. At my own peril.

I just think having THAT much money would be quite problematic. Way more hassle than it's worth.

I'd be quite happy with a million. :)

Honestly would preffer them gone, encourages spam posting early in threads and not actually quoting someone.

If I had my likes I could easily make a billion selling autographs.

People pay top dollar for the signature of someone with over 10k likes.

It may be sad but I get genuine satisfaction knowing that there are losers on here bothered by losing their likes.

Especially those with 100k plus.

Maybe now everyone can stop spamming threads trying to be a funny guy just for likes? A guy can dream, can't he?
Nah, now you're seeing them work even harder to get likes. I've seen some posters with over 1000 likes already.

Back