Rate your face!

Endocarditis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was curious and went to a Facial Beauty Analysis Website. My face scored 7.48 out of 10

-poor horizontal symmetry
-ratio of nose length to ear length is nearly ideal
-innerocular distance is too big for your eyes
-ratio of face length to face width is nearly ideal

How about you guys? score your face?

http://www.anaface.com/

Pre test analysis: 11/10

Will update with results

The terms and agreement section on a website like that would be perfect to slip in some comical clauses.

4. Registration and Account Security
FaceFigure users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
a. You will not provide any false personal information on FaceFigure, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
b. You will not use FaceFigure if you are under 13.
c. You will not use FaceFigure if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S., or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals.
d. You will not use FaceFigure if you are a convicted sex offender.

Sorry Sherdog. Find a different website.

Sorry Sherdog. Find a different website.

As if they're actually gonna check my rap sheet bro

Although they could have pedosmile detection ...

im a god damn beautiful butterfly

butter.jpg

- Your face has great horizontal symmetry
- The ratio of your nose length to ear length is nearly ideal
- Compared to your eye width, your innerocular distance is nearly ideal
- Your nose is too wide for your face width
- Your face is too narrow/too long
- The ratio of your nose width to mouth width is nearly ideal

Got a big ass wide nose and a big forehead. This program was kind to me.

I got 8.92 but it's killing me in the comments saying my face is too long and shit

I got 8.92 but it's killing me in the comments saying my face is too long and shit

There's a 99% chance this program is racist. You got a higher score than Aishwarya Rai because her "mouth is too wide for her nose." Which means they're assuming the ideal woman has a small mouth, which means it was probably made for and by Asian guys.

There's a 99% chance this program is racist. You got a higher score than Aishwarya Rai because her "mouth is too wide for her nose." Which means they're assuming the ideal woman has a small mouth, which means it was probably made for and by Asian guys.

I got the opposite where my nose is too wide for my mouth so you're on to something. Azn's think I got a purty mouth

Dat bitch is fiiiiiiiine.

I have an incredibly asymmetric face, so I'd score low methinks (not gonna try this on mobile).

My face is so wack that i do not recognize myself in photos versus the mirror

7.85 for Brad Pitt. I imagine I wouldn't fare too well.

This thing is garbage I only got an 8.32

OvKjwQ3.jpg

Error opening URL

9/10

-45/10

I think my picture broke the app

Back