• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rate UFC 278 + shoot your parlay

DjolexMTL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm the first one to hate on cards recently, but I like this card:
  • I think Leon will surprise people and at least make it competitive
  • Rockhold/Costa for the Chadweight belt
  • Aldo looking to secure a TS by taking a dangerous up n' comer
However, what the fuck is this PPV opener... Tyson Pedro, really? Against a guy that's 0-2 in the UFC, both being KO losses? I'd rather for them to bump the Santos/Gordon prelim fight to the main card.

On a second note....

It's Thursday night, your wife wants to have an "important family talk". She wants both of you to invest in stocks, so that you can send your kids to school. You tell her that's a bad idea, and that you can generate much more money by securing a nasty parlay at UFC 278. She gives you 10 000$ to bet. If the parlay doesn't hit, she's taking the kids and leaving the house. Although you wouldn't mind that, what's your main card parlay?

Screenshot_20220728-164100_Chrome.jpg

I'd do a PRP, hard with no research, so this is randomish but:

Ticket 1: Usman - Merab - $5,000
T2: Add: Romanov - Fletcher - $2,250
T3: Add: Albazi - Maverick - $1,250
T4: Add: Gordon - Costa - $750
T5: Add: Woodson - Aoriqileng - $500
T6: Add: Pedro - Altamirano - $175
T7: PRP: Pudilova - $75

That's the dumbest hypothetical scenario I've ever heard.

For some reason, I'm thinking the Costa-Rockhold fight won't happen. Something always seems to happen to those guys. I'm usually wrong though.

if you want to play it safe you make a usman- romanof parlay
if you feel risky you can make a costa-aldo parlay

usman/romanov might be the best thing there

Gun to my head picks

Prime Aldo absolutely wrecks Merab... But today... Eh

Usman, Costa, Merab, Romanov, Pedro

For some reason, I'm thinking the Costa-Rockhold fight won't happen. Something always seems to happen to those guys. I'm usually wrong though.
I have the same feeling. Hopefully it stays, because it's a huge part of the card

Edwards, Merab, and Costa. Leon has skills and I think Usman is declining. Luke can't take a shot. And I think Merab might just be too much for Aldo at this point. It's already unlikely to hit so I wouldn't add 2 more fights to it.

The odds of that fight happening is very low. I would be excited and surprised to see them both show up.

I have enough sense not to be on sports.
That's fair, it's a personal choice. Next time don't comment on my thread with your party pooper attitude, I only want good vibes, nasty parlays and victoria secret models around here

Thanks everyone for your picks, I'll run a super sophisticated analysis tomorrow afternoon and I'll bet the house

That's fair, it's a personal choice. Next time don't comment on my thread with your party pooper attitude, I only want good vibes, nasty parlays and victoria secret models around here

No. I can comment in any thread I choose. You can choose to ignore my comments if they aren't to your liking.

3/10 I think the main card is very weak and the prelims are the weakest of any PPV this year.

Tyson Pedro/Miranda Maverick $5000
Tyson Pedro/Miranda Maverick/Amir Albazi $2500
Tyson Pedro/Miranda Maverick/Amir Albazi/Lucie Pudilova $1250
Leon Edwards/Marcin Tybura $1250

3/10 I think the main card is very weak and the prelims are the weakest of any PPV this year.

Tyson Pedro/Miranda Maverick $5000
Tyson Pedro/Miranda Maverick/Amir Albazi $2500
Tyson Pedro/Miranda Maverick/Amir Albazi/Lucie Pudilova $1250
Leon Edwards/Marcin Tybura $1250
You motivated me to inter-event betting lol.

I put 5$ on Pena/Edwards/Dillashaw. Brings back 141$

Back