Rate UFC 193

I need to watch the fights first because I rate the fights not the fighters ;)

Awful card, but all the feminists will make this card do numbers. It's ironic how every Ronda fan I know is by her definition a "DNB".

Was hoping CM Punk was going to make it on this card. Then I would definitely attend.

Not sure if you've watched him hit pads, otherwise youd probably be happy he isnt fighting anytime soon

The card overall I rate 2/10

even with Condit/Lawler, it was 6.5/10, it needed 1 more big fight.

Hunt vs Silva, not a lot of people care about this rematch, it isn't going to be as good as the first fight and I wont be surprised if one of the fighters pull out.

Bisping vs Whitetaker... meh, I like Bisping but he should take this via a UD with his usual gameplan, a B level fighter fight a C level fighter.

Struve vs Rovolt or Rosholt... meh, don't care, Struve isn't anything special, he was awful against a 2015 Big Nog

Homes vs Ronda... LOL, a lot of BS hype that only idiots will buy into

They are not filling this stadium up unless the price of the tickets are really low
or dana comes 2 weeks before the event and hands out a shit ton of free tickets.. which they usually do anyway

I watch 95% of the events and have been for a long time, but not staying up till 6am to watch this unless there is a boxing fight on that I'm interested in and I haven't checked if the dates clash

When it had Lawler vs Condit it was about a 7 for me.

Now it's a 4.

Nothing against either Rousey or Holm, they're both good fighters, I just think the fight isn't worth paying 60 for.

It comes down to the fact that I don't consider Holm a challenge. Rousey will do what she always does.

At least they're not a bunch of negative, whiney bitches.

Hunt vs Bigfoot will be entertaining and I'm down to see Rousey thrash some chick. Sorry the card isn't unrealistically perfect. You're going to watch it.

The UFC puts on an awful card. The fans (understandably) criticize it and somehow the fans are in the wrong in this situation? We're being a bunch of negative whiny bitches? :rolleyes:

This card has 1 good fight. That's it.

Its a mediocre fight pass card with Ronda attached.

i dont know why they of all places in Australia but card looks boring

Ronda will do something ridiculous
Mark Hunt
Bisping probably getting KO'd
Struve should maul Rosholt

Needs another marquee matchup. 5/10

The HW fight will end in the first and the Ronda fight will end in less than a minute. Not enough.

Back