Jared Rosholt vs. Stefan Struve
Akbarh Arreola vs. Jake Matthews
Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta
Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante
Ricardo Abreu vs. Daniel Kelly
Steven Kennedy vs. Richard Walsh
Brendan O'Reilly vs. William Macario

2/10. I'm being generous.

Ronda will still pull that card to buy rates past what all of us would expect, but still, skipppable card for sure at this point.

very shitty card, imo.

WHY U NO CONDIT/LAWLER

Incredibly awful 2/10 at best indeed.

I was upset that the card was weak before. I was upset that Holm was fighting Rousey. Now I'm even more upset that Holm has less time to prepare for Rousey, and Condit's no longer on the card.

Weak Fight Night event/10

Can't believe this crap is gonna be a PPV, its not even a good FOX card.

To make matters worse, up to 70k people will be attending this atrocious card and a lot more will be ordering it on PPV. A bunch of eyeballs on absolute garbage.

Hunt/Silva will be good, tho. Hope Hunt will be "in shape" this time.

Shit's weak but the UFC is the Rousey Show now. It should do well.

I'm happy to see Whittaker. I like watching him fight. I like seeing Hunt under almost any circumstances but I'm not sure Bigfoot is in any shape to put on a repeat of their previous bout.

This card needs some help for sure. I'm thinking Neil Seery. Maybe Holloway too, he should be fresh.

I'm happy to see Whittaker. I like watching him fight. I like seeing Hunt under almost any circumstances but I'm not sure Bigfoot is in any shape to put on a repeat of their previous bout.

This card needs more Neil Seery. Maybe Holloway too, he should be fresh.

Yeah fuck it, let's throw Seery in Australia just because he's awesome and is never boring. Holloway would instantly boost the card.

Seery vs Valicuk would be great
Holloway vs X FW would be pretty awesome

still work to do but i believe.

I was actually quite happy when I heard that ronda had been added to the card, but that was before I knew she was replacing Lawler/conduit

Such a shame coz I was planning to fly from Sydney for the event but might not bother now

I'll drop by the bar around 10 to find that there is nowhere to sit. Don't like the card but co-main an main I love cause I love me some RR.

Most cards that look like this tend to be exciting, but many fights on this card would be considered Fight Night worthy. But, honestly the Hunt v Silva and Bisping v Whittaker fights would probably headline a Fight Night card so it's not a bad card perspectively speaking. I wouldn't pay for it, but I'd watch it with people who did. I'm sure it'll end up being better than UFC 122, right?

I am always ready to watch Ronda or Hunt throw down with someone but other wise not a good card

Back