FS1 Prelims:

Chris Wade vs. Islam Makhachev
Sam Sicilia vs. Gabriel Benitez
Belal Muhammad vs. Augusto Montano
Antonio Carlos Jr. vs. Leonardo Leleco

Fight Pass Prelims:

Randy Brown vs. Erik Montano
Jose Quinonez vs. Joey Gomez

Please keep in mind that the bout order for this card has not yet been determined. This one is simply for the sake of the thread. What do you guys think of UFC Fight Night 94 live from Hidalgo (where?), Texas. I like the looks of a lot of the Main Card fights, the top 3 should all be very exciting and end in some quality finishes. I'm excited to see if Poirier can continue his strong run at 155 and Uriah Hall vs. Derek Brunson should be very competitive with the winner getting a significant step up in competition. I give this card a 6/10 rating. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Decent fights on the card but nothing too special. Solid 6/10.

Nice main event and co main. Truijllo/Evans should be fun but im excited for Belal Muhammad's fight aswell after the Jouban fight.

7/10 because of the main and co-main events. Not bad for free TV though.

The top 3 fights really interest me but the rest of the card is just decent, will watch like every other card of course.

5.5/10.

3/10. I'm using 1 as the worst UFC card, not the regional shit on my public access channel.

Edit: but I do remember the name

Has a few good matchups and should be fun.

Really intrigued with Wade-Makhachev. Was so pissed of when Islam got KTFOed in his last fight.

Main and Co Main are really good. Dunham-Trujillo should be good.

5 maybe 6 outa 10, not terrible but far from great. Dunham is going to annihilate Trujillo.

Doesn't have much depth like a lot of recent cards, but the big fights are great stylistic matchups. I'd go 7/10 maybe.

3/10. I'm using 1 as the worst UFC card, not the regional shit on my public access channel.

You get MMA on your Public Access channels? All I ever get is some fat black lady talking about how good her kids are doing in school.

Pretty average 4/10

I like watching Dunham and Dustin fight so I am very interested in those two fights.

5 maybe 6 outa 10, not terrible but far from great. Dunham is going to annihilate Trujillo.
I think Trujillo is gonna knock him out but he spaces when put on his back so I could definitely see Dunham winning it but I've never really been all that impressed with his TDs.

I think Trujillo is gonna knock him out but he spaces when put on his back so I could definitely see Dunham winning it but I've never really been all that impressed with his TDs.

I just think he is on another level than Trujillo, Trujillo is too one dimensional.

You get MMA on your Public Access channels? All I ever get is some fat black lady talking about how good her kids are doing in school.

I swear to god I have on my dvr right now, the California state amateur mma championships. Some people were in their first official fight. Funniest show on tv.

I swear to god I have on my dvr right now, the California state amateur mma championships. Some people were in their first official fight. Funniest show on tv.

Man I would totally watch that, the most exciting thing I've ever seen on Public Access was this guy who looked like a older slightly chubbier Tom Hanks making bird houses and smoking cigars.

Will be action-packed, because the fights mostly feature dynamic fighters, often from both sides. The only stinker I can think of is Carneiro vs Robertson, because it will be mainly grinding and stalling from Carneiro.

Doesn't have much depth like a lot of recent cards, but the big fights are great stylistic matchups. I'd go 7/10 maybe.
Depth wise I would have liked to see one more solid fight on the Main Card. I know Derrick Lewis has been lobbying for a quick turnaround the last couple of weeks. He would of been a nice addition to the trend of explosiveness at the top of this Main Card, lol.

Rate it before it takes place is that what you ask ? How many events have people turned their backs on that turned out to be barn burners I mean what tha hay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back