Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 94 Poirier vs. Johnson

Rate it before it takes place is that what you ask ? How many events have people turned their backs on that turned out to be barn burners I mean what tha hay
We rate them based on the matchups, interest, etc.

It feels like the free cards in 2016 are not as good as they used to be. FNs and FOX card. Way too many TUF rejects on the roster.

5/10.

Has any betting odds come out? I suspect some $$ is to be made on Johnson. But then again, I haven't been doing too well with bets lately. -_____________-

We rate them based on the matchups, interest, etc.
I understand stand that but is it helpful or harmful is my question? I guess it's not bad for a fight night but you could easily deter somebody from buying a PPV that way. Then again this Conor vs McGregor 2 is the biggest joke simply because of the selling point they are using . Conor wants revenge lol umm no they made a killing the first time so they want to see who will fall for this nonsense again. Second fight out of Both their weight classes and one being a champion and it's about revenge not money lol. Rating these cards before they play out is kinda fun

I understand stand that but is it helpful or harmful is my question? I guess it's not bad for a fight night but you could easily deter somebody from buying a PPV that way. Then again this Conor vs McGregor 2 is the biggest joke simply because of the selling point they are using . Conor wants revenge lol umm no they made a killing the first time so they want to see who will fall for this nonsense again. Second fight out of Both their weight classes and one being a champion and it's about revenge not money lol. Rating these cards before they play out is kinda fun
Eh, I don't think it'll really deter people from viewing the card laid out in front of them here. I mean, I'm assuming anyone willing to spend 50 bucks on a PPV is going to be looking over the card to see if its worth the money. As far as Conor vs. Nate II, I'll be the first to say I'm very excited for that fight for a combination of things. The first fight was a crazy as fuck, back and forth fire fight than ended in an epic finish. Conor and Nate are two of the most exciting fighters in the UFC, and its a fight between two highly ranked guys (one being a champion) with a whole lot of bad blood between the two. Who wouldn't wanna see that?

I'll watch the main card, nothing interesting on the prelims

Some good fights

but I wont be able to watch the card

so it's a 0

cant stay up till 5am for this nonsense

Good match ups. Good fights. Will watch. 7/10.

Well they certainly have a good amount of Hispanic fighters on the card so it should sell well locally, also the main card is pretty damn cool.

The lone white guy vs white guy fight lol (Wade vs Makachev) is a solid prelim headliner too.

I give it 8/10

"Fuck it I'd watch that shit" out of a 10
My thoughts on most cards, although I still give them ratings. I watched every Main Card fight on the Caceres vs. Rodriguez card. That was hard to get through.

Some good fights

but I wont be able to watch the card

so it's a 0

cant stay up till 5am for this nonsense
Where do you live where it would be 5am?

This card is gonna be a fuckin banger lol

5 or 6/10 , I'll give it 6 because Dustin Poirier is one of my favorite fighters, I hope he beats Johnson and makes it 5 in a row, should be a good stand up fight, Johnson has very fast hands so its good test for Poirier.

I love this card. Can't wait to see Belal Muhammad fight again. Also love the Hall/Brunson fight. And Porier has turned into a favorite for me so can't wait to see him fight again, even though I don't want to see MJ take another loss. Also very excited to see Kenny Robertson back in action

My thoughts on most cards, although I still give them ratings. I watched every Main Card fight on the Caceres vs. Rodriguez card. That was hard to get through.

Where do you live where it would be 5am?
THE UL AKA UK

And i've been staying up for over the last 15 odd years watching boxing/mma events live, when Sentanta came around, I started staying up a lot more.

and it's not even 5am, it's like 6am when the card finishes

I watch like most of the ufc events, 95%

even though I shit on the cards, I still watch them

I'm one of them people who either watches it live or doesn't watch it all and just catches the HL

Back