• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rate my hairline

Rate my Hairline

• 10 - GOAT (as in climbs mountains and eats cans)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • 09 - You're mostly chimp

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 08 - Lookin' good!

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • 07 - Not too bad

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • 06 - Starting to show your age

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • 05 - Start thinking comb over

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • 04 - Best shave it all off, son

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 03 - God, you're hideous

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 02 - A ponytail won't fool anyone

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 01 - Even your picture smells funny

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
would let my ex wife stroke your beard

He's awesome.

I loved how they introduced him.

Real police.

Not sure if I recall exactly how they introduced him, but I liked how he and Mcnulty 'invented' the serial killer.

Overall great show with great characters.

I'm too old to care.

This is me waiting at a clinic to be screened for Covid.

Corona%2BScreening.JPG
I respect your beard more than your hairline. That shit looks like it want to break out from that mask

Not sure if I recall exactly how they introduced him, but I liked how he and Mcnulty 'invented' the serial killer.

Overall great show with great characters.

He was the "useless" guy McNulty complained about who quietly found a picture of Avon Barksdale while nobody else was paying attention.

He was the "useless" guy McNulty complained about who quietly found a picture of Avon Barksdale while nobody else was paying attention.
Right in the boxing gym.

Time to rewatch this show.

I was telling @MikeMcMann I let my hair grow out over winter but now it's time to shave it off, because I prefer it that way. I told him I felt it was receding, because it does.

Is my hairline up to Sherdog standards?

I'm 52, and yes, I'm an ugly bastard. Please be kind. Or not. Be funny, that's better.

WinterHair.JPG
I'd get that wart tazered off.

I'm bald as shit at 34 so I gave you a 9...wood comb.

U should start a thread on what Mayberrians think u look like and see if it matches up.
That would be good times...I think.

The sticky thread where people posted their picks definitely surprised a lot of people.

You look fine, man. Don’t worry.

Thanks. I'm not worried, though, or I wouldn't have posted dozens of pics of myself on this site over the years.

Also, I shave my head anyways.

Thanks. I'm not worried, though, or I wouldn't have posted dozens of pics of myself on this site over the years.

Also, I shave my head anyways.

That’s alright, your hairline looks normal and proportional to your face.

I sometimes look at my hairline a little too much, too. Usually if I have lack of sleep or stress, my hair can get a little thin and wirey, but after a good rest/food/water it regains its volume.

U should start a thread on what Mayberrians think u look like and see if it matches up.
That would be good times...I think.
I've been told by like 8 people I look like this guy. But hes a manlet and I'm not

31a5509fec562393f21b402717bd5668--jacob-black-breaking-dawn.jpg

another one I get is this dude

large_friday-2Bnight-2Blights.jpg

You have a mature hairline and that’s fine for your age. But you have real Solid density throughout the scalp.

thats what keeps it looking very full

Easy solution for TS:

Trim that beard, get in shape so that you look like you were carved out of wood. Finish off that 'hardened the fuck up' look by trimming that receding hair to be short.

Don't be that sloppy looking out of shape middle aged guy that wears hiking socks and birkenstocks to Trader Joes.

I rate your hairline . . . somewhere between a Young Erik Silva and a Prime CM Punk.

Back