• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Rashida Jones Replacing Phil Griffin as President at MSNBC

Is there any hope for MSNBC?

• Total voters
Rashida Jones, (born 1980/1981), is a senior vice president at MSNBC and will replace Phil Griffin as the president of MSNBC in 2021.[1]

Jones attended Hampton University, majoring in broadcast journalism. In 2002, while a senior in college, she worked as a morning show producer at WTKR in Norfolk, Virginia. After several years there, she moved to The Weather Channel as a weekend producer, and became director of live programming in 2009.[2]

Jones later worked at WIS-TV in Columbia, South Carolina as news director, then moved to New York City as an executive producer for daytime shows at MSNBC. Later roles included managing editor at MSNBC and senior vice president of specials for NBC News and MSNBC.[2] "She leads coverage of breaking news and major events across NBC News and MSNBC and oversees dayside and weekends news programming on MSNBC."[3]

In 2021, Jones will become the first Black woman in charge of a cable news network.[1]

Rashida-Jones-hot-leg-gif.gif

Reponses in this thread reminds us why sexism still exists in corporate America

Black - check
Vagina - check

Seems qualified to me. Much more than Phil Griffin anyway. I don't know who that is but the name sure sounds like a white guy.

Awwwww wrog Rashida.
But thanks for the pics

Doesn't matter. MSM just chases stories thst the algorithms tell them to. The stories that sell, really. If moonpies got more clicks, that's all we'd hear about. MSNBC is still mostly a mess outside the business news side imho

"Tonight's News is brought to you by Lexani Wheels and Palmer's Cocoa Butter."

First off, this isn't the light skinned biracial actress who's the daughter of Quincy Jones. This is a relatively darker skinned black woman who was a senior vice president before this big promotion.

201207163917-rashida-jones-msnbc-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

rashidajones.jpg

I don't trust MSNBC to be great any time soon, if ever. But she certainly can't do any worse...

Would, and would.

1_tree-penis-vagina.jpg

So she has plenty of experience in broadcasting but does she have enough to be the president?

If Parks n rec girl then I approve. If not. Than men who gives fucks

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/07/media/msnbc-president-rashida-jones/index.html

First off, this isn't the light skinned biracial actress who's the daughter of Quincy Jones. This is a relatively darker skinned black woman who was a senior vice president before this big promotion.

201207163917-rashida-jones-msnbc-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

rashidajones.jpg

I don't trust MSNBC to be great any time soon, if ever. But she certainly can't do any worse...
Saw thread title and thought wow Quincy Jones' daughter is pretty young to be heading such a senior position.

If I was Quincy I would def ask for a DNA test
Well Quincy is relatively light skinned, and being that her mom is White/Jewish , it is not suprising at all . I'd guess she is much more White than Black.

At this point, due to backlash, many companies have been forced to replace white males with anything but a white male. It is a race to be woke and progressive. I care not about what msnbc or any other company does, but anyone that claims that the equality of outcome does not mean less if the pie for them is completely wrong and they know it

Well Quincy is relatively light skinned, and being that her mom is White/Jewish , it is not suprising at all . I'd guess she is much more White than Black.

She's the right skin tone.

skin tone is one thing

Hair et facial features are another.

dint think I ever met an Afroeuropean person with no Afro features

Even ppl who are 1/4 African have curly hair and some Afro facial features

she doesn’t have any...

Back