P4psilva

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
rashad-evans-outcold-2-194x300.jpg

33bmnms.jpg

abqm8n.gif

Jones-Evans-Photoshop1.jpg

You act like most of us will disagree with you. Most of including Rashad fans know he most likely won't even sniff the belt again though his chances with Jones out of the equation did increase.

Probably not, but without Jones the LHW division is pretty lacking so there is a good chance he fights for a title if he beats Bader. Either way I'm glad he is finally back, always been a fan of Rashad.

You act like most of us will disagree with you. Most of including Rashad fans know he most likely won't even sniff the belt again though his chances with Jones out of the equation did increase.

he is ranked #5 lhw

Truth is you are right TS

doesn't change the fact that he still has some fights left in him
and he will always be a UFC champion in the record books

He is also one of the few TUF fighters to hold a UFC belt

Yea, and a lot of other fighters won't be champion again. lol

Dumb ass thread.

Even though I agree with TS, I don't see the point of mocking Rashad either.

Even with injuries and bad losses he's accomplished a lot more than anyone would have expected after TUF.

he is ranked #5 lhw

He's only number 5 because of the state the division is in. I'm not downing Rashad at all either I just think his time has passed. The "Big 4" at LHW would all beat Rashad if they were to fight today but I'm still interested in fights involving Rashad like him vs Glover, his upcoming fight with Bader, etc.

Back