Rashad will never be champ again

Dont see him beating DC or Jones.

Injuries have hurt his career, think he should have tried to move down to MW after losing to Jones.

Glad he's back though, Bader is a tough fight back. With a win he's def getting next crack at DC/Gus if Jones doesnt come back yet.

Damn OP

Did Rashad bang your mum or something?

I wish I could disagree with you but I can't I feel like Rashad's career is slowly but surely coming to an end.
Hey I said that about Dan Henderson and look what happened so who knows.

Fighting is hard enough without shitheads like you making fun of the athletes who actually compete and do something with their lives.

Noooooooo! I have a bet going with a friend that he will win it again by 2025

in UFC, sure. But theres always OneFC and WSOF. Unless Machida chases him there.

And?

For all the hate he gets, Rashad has had a great career and has eat a who's who of great LHW's.

He may fight for the title, but not win it. He might beat Bader. That fight may come down to a close decision though. No way he beats the winner of DC/Gus. Rashad would get knocked out cold by both of them. I don't think he will fight Johnson. Rashad would be Retired by Rumble.

Feed Rashad to Koscheck!! I'm just kidding. Rashad could KO jones though. If he just wanted to do it bad enough he'd do it 10-10 times. It's just getting past the reach.
Sorry, but....NOPE!

Definitely won't if/when Jones comes back. I'm sure if he had not gotten injured before the Shogun title fight, he would've had a very good chance of gaining the title back.

Definitely won't if/when Jones comes back. I'm sure if he had not gotten injured before the Shogun title fight, he would've had a very good chance of gaining the title back.
That was at a time when Shogun's cardio sucked and Rashad could have easily grinded him out or tko'd him.

...wtf said he was going to? Let him bang bro.

Yeah he lost to Lil Nog and has pretty much no chance of beating Cormier or Jones...so..you know,thats that.

Like others have said, he should have dropped to MW. If he could make the cut, he could have been a beast there, even after the Jones fight.

Back