Rashad is out of a show again

I just haven't been able to care about Evans fights since he went survival mode for 5 rounds with Jones. He's been very unimpressive since. He was never terribly exciting, but he went through Tito and Davis in an exciting manner. Since the Jones fight, there's just nothing appealing about him anymore. Even destroying Chael, it was more like Chael quitting so easily than Rashad looking good.

hed just take fabio down, gnp, rinse n repeat. do not want.

Lil Nog should step in. I bet we all want to see that fight again.

Amazed Cerrone hasn't volunteered to fill in.

I know damn man I just want to see him fight! Rashad got me into the sport I'll never miss a card he's on.

He needs to move to 185 or something.

He is a waste of space 205 right now. The only way he gets a fight is if Gus loses, because he won't fight AJ.

He could fight Bader, if Bader wins... but if Davis and Gus win, wtf are they going to do with this guy?

Let him fight Maldanado I guess? lol

I don't understand how they can't find some brazilian lhw to fill in its like 7 weeks away..

Brazilians wouldn't have cared. Might as well put Evans on 184 if they can't find a Brazilian for him to fight.

I don't think UFC has even tried to make a big fight among two non Brazilians.

I think Rashad should just finally make his way down to 185.

There's so much talent in that division now and if he went to 185 I think he'd have a lot more on his plate, he'd likely be more active. At least I'd hope so, there would be a lot more guys to be able to make replacements that can be very tough fights.

I'd hope they don't make Evans vs. Maldonado. Evans is a horrible match up for him and I don't think Fabio even deserves to get in the cage with him right now, even though Fabio is one of my favourites to watch, I think he gets owned by Rashad very easily and again, don't think Fabio even deserves that fight against the likes of Rashad just yet.

Rashad needs high profile fights and 185 has many more of those right now than LHW does and I also think Rashad would fare better at 185 anyway. I don't see Rashad ever holding the title again but I think he has more chance at winning a title at 185 than he does at 205 because Jones would ruin him again and probably even easier this time around.

Weidman would beat him as well but I like Rashad's chances against Weidman more than his chances against Jones again. That is, if Rashad can even make his way past the sharks at 185 to even get the shot to begin with.

I still think shad/DC is the fight to make. They need to re book it.

I think Rashad should just finally make his way down to 185.

There's so much talent in that division now and if he went to 185 I think he'd have a lot more on his plate, he'd likely be more active. At least I'd hope so, there would be a lot more guys to be able to make replacements that can be very tough fights.

I'd hope they don't make Evans vs. Maldonado. Evans is a horrible match up for him and I don't think Fabio even deserves to get in the cage with him right now, even though Fabio is one of my favourites to watch, I think he gets owned by Rashad very easily and again, don't think Fabio even deserves that fight against the likes of Rashad just yet.

Rashad needs high profile fights and 185 has many more of those right now than LHW does and I also think Rashad would fare better at 185 anyway. I don't see Rashad ever holding the title again but I think he has more chance at winning a title at 185 than he does at 205 because Jones would ruin him again and probably even easier this time around.

Weidman would beat him as well but I like Rashad's chances against Weidman more than his chances against Jones again. That is, if Rashad can even make his way past the sharks at 185 to even get the shot to begin with.

All sounds good but not everyone can just drop a weight class like it's nothing. Rashad has looked really ripped at 205, going to 185 would take a toll on his body and he isn't a young guy anymore. I think he should stay where he is

All sounds good but not everyone can just drop a weight class like it's nothing. Rashad has looked really ripped at 205, going to 185 would take a toll on his body and he isn't a young guy anymore. I think he should stay where he is

Didn't Rashad say that he's capable of making the drop?

I can't remember - only he really knows how it would effect him. He's definitely in great shape at 205 and he has some serious speed over the bigger guys there, but personally, I think there's so many more great match-ups for him at 185 and since there's just so much more talent there, top talent to be specific, I think he'd probably be more active unless he gets injured.

Most of the top competition at 205 is already tied up/scheduled for fights. There's more guys at 185 that are deserving to fight Rashad than there are at 205 IMO and I say that mostly because everybody at 205 is already lined up with something. Who is really deserving at 205 to fight Rashad right now besides Glover, who just got injured?

Most of them are already scheduled for fights, so Rashad will likely have to sit out for quite some time again or he'll get a different opponent that may not truly even deserve to set foot in the cage with him, you know what I mean? it'd basically be a lose/lose for Rashad then because a win over them isn't going to do much for him, and if he loses, well, he just lost to a guy that didn't even deserve to fight him and it sends him right down the ladder. At 185, there isn't going to be much of that since there's just so much better talent there in my opinion. Way more.

There's more guys at 185 he could fight.

I don't know how a cut to 185 would effect him, only he does. Maybe he can't do it, I can't say.

I'd like to see him there though. It's just my opinion when I say I believe he could do much better things there and a lot of the reason is because there's so many great fights there for him, there's a lot more good fights at 185 for him than there is at 205 IMO.

Rashad dropping to 185 would be awesome...

Mir/Bigfoot is the new main event. The march 7th card isn't finalized. That would be 2 months for Rampage to prepare.

I definitely miss me some Sugar Rashad. I love that dude.

Back