Rashad is out of a show again

I'm not saying retire, but he's 35, and hasn't fought in well over a year, and his injury is healing too slowly to make his contracted bout, so... I dont expect to see him in the ring too many more times is all I'm saying. I wouldn't worry too much about which division he's fighting in.

Fucking sucks. I want to see Rashad kick a little more ass before he retires. I know his time is coming and it's depressing. I like the guy.

Hopefully the Ufc finds him a fight.

The OSP idea is the best. He took no damage in his last fight and there is ample time for him to get ready for it. Makes plenty of sense to me.

I can almost guarantee Rashad-Rampage 2 headlines a weak PPV this year. They can make enough buys on it, and it has no bearing on the division.

I'm not saying retire, but he's 35, and hasn't fought in well over a year, and his injury is healing too slowly to make his contracted bout, so... I dont expect to see him in the ring too many more times is all I'm saying. I wouldn't worry too much about which division he's fighting in.

You do know Shad is not the injured one right?

Back