Rashad Evans - Brain Damage?

Antix

Champion Cheeto Fingers
@Green
Reaction score
All has seemingly gone quiet since he was unable to get a licence to fight Tim Kennedy.

Kennedy then disclosed on the MMA hour and states the reason Rashad has been unable to get a licence to fight (on two occasions?) is due to him having brain damage.

There's been no more talk of a new opponent for Rashad or any other explanations for why he was unable to get a licence to fight , that I've been able to find?

Has anyone else heard any more info? Is he going to fight again?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
1zb6ude.jpg

Hmm I suspected as much. Poor Rashad has brain damage, what's Tim's excuse for his pitiful showing against Kelvin after all the big talk about him being fat and overweight.

Putting the pic in, really? Pure class TS

Neuroscientists take one look at Shadface and they know his head is fukd.

The pic is very bad taste considering the subject....dickhead lol.

Feel bad for Shad. He should just retire

All has seemingly gone quiet since he was unable to get a licence to fight Tim Kennedy.

Kennedy then disclosed on the MMA hour and states the reason Rashad has been unable to get a licence to fight (on two occasions?) is due to him having brain damage.

There's been no more talk of a new opponent for Rashad or any other explanations for why he was unable to get a licence to fight , that I've been able to find?

Has anyone else heard any more info? Is he going to fight again?

Thanks in advance.

Rashad_ko_face.jpg

Mmmmm , so there is some evidence that this husband/son/father might have life altering damage to his brain , and you make light of it with a classless pic like that?

I hope your family dies in a car fire !

Merry Christmas

I doubt it. An irregular heart rhythm is cheap and easy to find. The Head/MRI'S are expensive and time consuming.

Keep in mind, nobody actually cares about Rashad here(meaning fight "doctors", the company).

Jordan Parsons(Blackzilians) who has recently passed away was 11-2 and still was diagnosed with brain damage. Just imagine guys like Rashad who have been through so many wars

He's a ghost of what he once was...

I hope that's not the case his still a young dude I'd hate to see him end up like Gary goodridge...... No disrespect intended to Mr goodridge

Cereal, the man has been less than stellar lately. Walk away Rashad.

He's a ghost of what he once was...

That worked much better when we had the old sherdog layout.

I should've even laugh considering the subject but the shad face in the OP caught me off guard

Something tells me this thread will be removed soon

Ironic, I thought Chuck would be the one with the brain damage after that 20 second nap.....Chuck's speech slurring is from the boos I think not his KO's

Back