Rashad Evans - Brain Damage?

I still express, yo, I don't smoke weed or a sess.
Cause its known to give a brother brain damage.
And brain damage on the mic don't manage

I hope your family dies in a car fire !
He makes a joke in bad taste about a family man and thus you wish death upon his family? Haha, did you mean it to be ironic? If so, that's pretty good :D

He makes a joke in bad taste about a family man and thus you wish death upon his family? Haha, did you mean it to be ironic? If so, that's pretty good :D

To be fair , a low class person with a terminally stunted sense of empathy like the TS likely comes from a pretty shitty family , and little of value would be lost. Still , its undoubtebly wrong to wish ill upon his innocent family , as trashy as they in all likelyhood are . I partially rescind my original wish , now it applies only to the TS

Did no one see that interview he did right after the announcement? I think something funny came up on his EKG, heart-related. They rescanned him and it was gone, but once was enough or something.

I think?

I hate to say it but im sure a lot of athletes who get concussed for a living have brain damage.

Did no one see that interview he did right after the announcement? I think something funny came up on his EKG, heart-related. They rescanned him and it was gone, but once was enough or something.

I think?
No that wasn't it. It was something irregular on the MRI brain scan. Shad needs to quit while he's behind. He's still in good shape. If he suffered damage its probably so slight it's not even noticeable. It's no big deal right now at least. If he continues to take bombs. It will be.

No that wasn't it. It was something irregular on the MRI brain scan. Shad needs to quit while he's behind. He's still in good shape. If he suffered damage its probably so slight it's not even noticeable. It's no big deal right now at least. If he continues to take bombs. It will be.

Ah okay...for some reason I thought it was on the EKG or something.

MRI though....yeah, you shouldn't fuck with anything bizarre about your head. Guy had a great career, and established a moderately successful camp. No shame in walking away prior to being punchy or dead.

Maybe. Maybe not.
In any case, I don't believe a single word from Tim Kennedy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back