Media Rare Corner Audio of Original 5th Round 4:59 Finish: Demetrious armbars Horiguchi

Crazy how adament they were about attacking the armbar when he already had the fight in the bag. They had 100% confidence he would pull it off.
It's almost as if it was a risk free move.

This was the equivalent of Greg Jackson's "Go get some fans"

Crazy how adament they were about attacking the armbar when he already had the fight in the bag. They had 100% confidence he would pull it off.
It's also just a great combination of a coach who can be sharp and communicative about what to do and a fighter who not only knows what to do when receiving instructions, but probably already knew he could before receiving them.

I remember when Fight Pass let you choose to listen the corners, instead of the commentary.

Does Fight Pass still have that feature for other MMA events? Or how about the old UFC fights in the archive?

I remember when Fight Pass let you choose to listen the corners, instead of the commentary.

Does Fight Pass still have that feature for other MMA events? Or how about the old UFC fights in the archive?

Anyone know?
I'd actually get fight pass if that was a common thing.

And now this audio isn't rare anymore. Good job TS. You just couldn't help yourself could you?

This would be the opposite of what Max's corner might had been hollering for the BMF final seconds. .lol

DON'T THROW DOWN! DON'T THROW DOWN!!!

Did not know it was the corner calling for the armbar that got him to go for it. That's neat

Back