Rapper tries to teach an armbar LMFAO

I've seen much worse.

Really? Please post the video because I don't know how it can get any worse than that. If anyone has ever done bjj u would know he skipped every step of applying an armbar. Also keep in mind this dude said he was a bjj blackbelt and a martial arts expert lol.

Nothing is worst than that fraud James Paredes and his shitty dumb Lugnut technique.

Nothing is worst than that fraud James Paredes and his shitty dumb Lugnut technique.

Wow... just looked this up. I can't believe how many times I had been choked every time I mounted someone, meanwhile the answer was right at my fingertips this whole time.

[YT]eMCwtyDjbd0[/YT]

Also lol at "counter 4 a 14 year old doing a scissor choke from upside down (zero gravity) guard" in the description, I must have started BJJ too late to remember when getting mounted was considered a guard.

I am embarrased to say I was submitted like this by a purple a month back. (I'm a blue belt)

Check out Bonus BGC, the Polish version thereof.

Really? Please post the video because I don't know how it can get any worse than that. If anyone has ever done bjj u would know he skipped every step of applying an armbar. Also keep in mind this dude said he was a bjj blackbelt and a martial arts expert lol.

We'll to be for real, you don't need to do all the steps, he'll at high level you either get it at once or you don't get it... But that was an atrocious video, he might have seen this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NaOGpaFWSqE, where did he say he was a bjj black belt?

That looks like someone who did exactly 1 jiu jitsu class, no more.

The lognut is awesome- what causes the tap? The twist or the gut?

Shit, I've been wasting my time training the wrong way with the wrong coaching!

Anyone who goes for a lugnut over an armbar in that situation needs to stop doing BJJ. Just stop.

Back