Rapper tries to teach an armbar LMFAO

Wow... just looked this up. I can't believe how many times I had been choked every time I mounted someone, meanwhile the answer was right at my fingertips this whole time.

[YT]eMCwtyDjbd0[/YT]

Also lol at "counter 4 a 14 year old doing a scissor choke from upside down (zero gravity) guard" in the description, I must have started BJJ too late to remember when getting mounted was considered a guard.

I've never tried this for fear of maiming my training partners ... but anyway those are YT reposts cause Paredes pulled down all his videos. I think the poster is just making goofy desc's ... maybe ... ok there's a huge possibility those are the original descriptions.

Really? Please post the video because I don't know how it can get any worse than that. If anyone has ever done bjj u would know he skipped every step of applying an armbar. Also keep in mind this dude said he was a bjj blackbelt and a martial arts expert lol.

Btw, I'm not making fun of these kids at all. Paredes is just bad.

Smuggs is a James Parades black belt fool!

And Bloods have awful top games. That's what I learned from this video.

Bwahahahahahahahaha @ the lugnut

XD

Seriously, guys? It's the lugwrench. "Lugnut" would just be silly.

(A "wrench" is a "spanner," for all you people with queens on their money)

Smuggs is a James Parades black belt fool!

And Bloods have awful top games. That's what I learned from this video.

This made me laugh. Well played sir. Even under the handkerchief, you can tell homey is uncomfortable.

Reports out of Brazil indicate that after a long period of slumber, Helio Gracie has escaped and is now hunting down Smuggs.

I can't believe I had never seen the Sensei Paredes videos. I can't stop watching them. They are so bad, its like a car wreck or donkey show. Just can't turn away no matter how bad I know it is.

I had seen that stupid guard video where they call all the guard positions by the wrong names but didn't realize they had MORE equally bad videos.

I will go for the lug wrench next tie I get to roll with a newb. Need to know these types of moves for tha streetz... the armbar was to advanced for me... I still have to move myhips and pivot and all that jazz

Really? Please post the video because I don't know how it can get any worse than that. If anyone has ever done bjj u would know he skipped every step of applying an armbar. Also keep in mind this dude said he was a bjj blackbelt and a martial arts expert lol.

[YT]NaOGpaFWSqE[/YT]

Horrible armbar by the rapper, but you don't need all the steps.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that they're doing it on concrete...

Also, I blame the partner.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that they're doing it on concrete...

Also, I blame the partner.

Smuggs is from the streetz, so he trains for in da streetz and for da streetz!

We'll to be for real, you don't need to do all the steps, he'll at high level you either get it at once or you don't get it... But that was an atrocious video, he might have seen this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NaOGpaFWSqE, where did he say he was a bjj black belt?

In this video he talks about being a martial arts expert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpfop2AqSZw

In another video he says he is a jitz black belt, I just can't find it right now. It's a video on his other channel called lessons2ball

Back